Boleyn Ground Tugathon

That’s a gamble having Matty Etherington there.

1 Like

Interesting straight-arm wave to the crowd there by Di Canio.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Shame that Brooking’s career was ended when he had to have his opinion-gland removed. RIP.

4 Likes

It’s no good, I have to go and bleach my eyes.

1 Like

I did this, but then realised I could still hear the halfwit fuckers…

… Reached for the knitting needles!!!

1 Like

FFS Man U, you useless bunch of fuckwits.

Anyone for a 1-0 win for Bomo with Boruc scoring from a corner in the 6th minute of injury time?

Stoke thrashing WHU and Liverpool only drawing at home to Chelsea tonight after being 2-0 up and then Lovren scores an og and gives away a 95th min penalty.

Naturally we will be stuffing a Palace team with two eyes on The Fa Cup 4-0.

So in effect it was actually a good result for us last night.

Simples really.

5 Likes

TBH I changed channel after the final whistle, the jizz cumming from the commentators mouths during the match was bad enough!

1 Like

I have added your score into the Match day thread mush

I started following football seriously in 1966 and have always known it as Upton Park. Still a shithole whatever you call it though.

Well, that was a really shit night, wasn’t it?! :lou_eyes_to_sky:

From the moment I arrived at my dad’s at around 7pm, and we were hearing of the delayed kick off due to West Ham “supporters” breaking the Manchester United coach, we had the feeling the evening wasn’t going to go so well for us.

A few things pissed me off, other than the result itself.

The first, was the ridiculous media sensationalism of the coach incident.

Now don’t get me wrong. I do not condone what happened at all, but the way Sky Sports News HQ was covering it, you’d have thought that West Ham fans had blown the fucking thing up with semtex and that Green Street was a full on warzone! :lou_facepalm_2:

The live reporter on scene opened his report which was seemingly played on repeat every five minutes thereafter, with something along the lines of:

“On what was supposed to be a special night, these scenes of terrible violence now cast an ominous shadow blah blah bollocks…”

Fuck off.

“On what was supposed to be a special night”.

So it was no longer a “special night” anymore, even though West Ham won their last ever game at UPTON PARK (yes, it was always called that when I was growing up too) – even though that result catapulted West Ham into the Europa League places, and they celebrated in an electric atmosphere – it was no longer special. Not anymore. Ohh no, not at all. How could it be? A few loons threw a few bottles at the Utd Team Coach and smashed the black tinting on the reinforced double glazed windows.

And now – life will never be the same. Not now. Glorious finale of a 3-2 victory over Manchester Utd in a fittingly pulsating footballing clash – forever tarnished in the memory by these horrible terrorist atrocities. Or at least, so you’d think, if you were watching Sky Sports News. :lou_facepalm_2:

Next up – that utter twat David Sullivan. Being interviewed whilst images were being beamed in of the damage to the coach, denying that there was any damage to the coach – then taking things a step further by suggesting that it was Manchester United’s fault for having their coach attacked by fucking morons. If only they’d thought to arrive at Four o’ Clock in the fucking afternoon, for a game that kicked off (or at least was supposed to) at Seven Fourty-Five in the fucking evening – then everything would have been ok, wouldn’t it, David?!

Fucking wanker. :lou_facepalm_2:

The result, obviously, was also fucking shit, but what the fuck was that complete wank-fest laid on after the event?!

Absolutely cringeworthy, utter bollocks. Hosted by a complete twaaat callled Biiaaancaaa, in the most corny cockney East-London accent they could muster. Between her and the other fucking insincere muppet reading carefully from his clipboard, it was a full on vomitting competition, for who could conjure up the most sickening self-congratulatory crap.

Excuse me whilst I go vomit myself. All over Bianca.

6 Likes

And breathe… :lou_wink_2:

2 Likes

I take it you didn’t approve then ?

1 Like

What rubs salt in it for me is that my areshole of a neighbour (think of a cross between CB Fry, Hypocondriac, Alpine, James Corden, Keith Lemon, Donald Trump, David Cameron and the West Ham United Boardroom and you will get a measure of how big an areshole he is) is a Hammer. In fact he is the type of cunt who would have been throwing bottles at the United coach if he was 40 years younger.

Originally posted by @PhilippineSaint

I take it you didn’t approve then?

Whatever gave you that idea?

I thought it was a wonderful night’s entertainment. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

At one point, in the Sky Sports News HQ studio, the triangular-faced weirdo who was presenting for the evening, actually apologised to us poor viewers, that we had to witness such “distressing scenes”, (whilst the inset switched from the damage, to images of laughing Man Utd players who were filming the events on their phones from within the coach and posting them on social media).

My dad turned to me and said:

“I’m sorry too Jack. I feel responsible for your inevitable distress, having invited you over to see these horrific scenes. I suggest we both get counselling tomorrow”.

I was so distressed, that I can barely function today. I cannot get the awful pictures out of my mind. :lou_sad:

No one should ever have to witness Andy Carroll celebrating like that at the final whistle and kissing the camera the way he did. I am distraught.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Sadoldgit

What rubs salt in it for me is that my areshole of a neighbour (think of a cross between CB Fry, Hypocondriac, Alpine, James Corden, Keith Lemon, Donald Trump, David Cameron and the West Ham United Boardroom and you will get a measure of how big an areshole he is) is a Hammer.

He sounds like a really top top bloke. ‘Triffic’ in fact. You’re a lucky man indeed Sog, to live next to such a great man.

At least you have a fucking big fence between you

Also forgot to add:

What the fuck is the point of Daley Blind?

He is utterly fucking gash.

And to think we were being strongly linked with signing him when Koeman arrived.

Thank fuck we dodged that particular bullet.

I asked the same thing here last night. Most of the game he was running around like a headless chicken…totally confused.