:brexit: Brexit - The Ramifications

Apart from @jack-schitt , of cource, our most successful poster ever in terms of attracting new people on the site, who was hounded by people like yourself because his posts and opinions put noses out of joint.

True, not my finest hour, but that was merely suggesting that he was claiming new insight based on synthesizing various bits of info in the public domain and adding a bit of speculation… my opinion on that has not changed, but I will admit calling him a bullshitter must have pushed him over the edge… but that excuses you does it?

I don’t recall Jack being Hounded tbh. I think we were overwhelmingly positive about him! I know he caught a few pelters when the manager prediction didn’t work out, but I don’t think it was v.many really, and definitely no-one was chasing him round the frm.

I think he mostly left from Social Embarrassment tbh.

Edit: Ok I take it back soz it was Areola fault!

I’m going to remind you of it every time you speak about common denominators. For the last two months, I haven’t been very active. I’m out of the house twelve hours a day. I post on around three threads with any regularity; it’s only really this one where things are regularly contentious.

It would seem that your rule is that everybody gets to have a say, and it can be as nasty or mendacious as they like, as long as it isn’t me. Because then the child-like snowflakes will melt, wither and go running back to that hotbed of tolerance and respect TSW.

If the notion of being called out for McCarthyist tactics is offensive, then maybe somewhere else would be for the best, especially if they’ve a popular poster that’s hitting you up with all sorts of news is there.

You can chase him off there too.

How’s that shoe feeling on your foot, AG? Bit other-y?

And the above is exactly why some on here have had enough of you and your self-righteousness and arrogance. The first highlight shows your skin is not as thick as you like to portest, The second bit is perhaps the only honest and insightful comment you have made on the matter. I you really believe what you suggest above, its actually quite commical how misguided you are… but then your posts on this thread shoudl have goiven me some indication of your narrow perspective.

Feel free to continue putting down those that have ‘flaunced’ off as some juvenile strop… you can include me in that from now on , but truth be told I just cant be arsed putting up withyour sixth form politics and subsequent arrogance.

Pap, have you just chased off another poster.

FFS we need him for our annual charity money raising event.

Think of the children next time you miserable git

5 Likes

@cb-saint and @cobham-saint are too similar forum names, I get them confused regularly, sorry chaps.

Edit : Whoa, I didn’t change @cobham-saint !! Why is he appearing yellow as if I called him something rude??

I blame the Soviet! Weren’t they supposed to be preventing this kind of thing, by using their far reaching powers to write suggestions on a bit of toilet roll and toss them into the Void?

3 Likes

TBF @pap posting style can be antaganistic and Brexit is quite an emotive subject. What we have here is people from both sides who both think they’re correct and won’t back down.

However the conflation of Brexit supporters supporting those odious individuals by association is a bit of a low blow…

1 Like

I love @Areola (why can’t you link him is it cos of name changes etc?) - he is part of the Furniture here as far as I am concerned. Like a worn out armchair, with the odd gravy stain.

I do think tho that you don’t actually have to leave the frm to avoid arguing with pap. If you find it Unpleasant, and I can see that you might, there are Other Options available to you!

pm me for details rip

Excuse me this thread is about Brexit not ‘Jackxit’, can we get back on topic please?*

*Or not, I don’t really care I just wanted to use the pun ‘Jackxit’, because Jackschitt ‘exitted’ the forum (RIP) and it also sounds like his name and is a play on Bre-xit. Not that any explanation of the pun was needed.

7 Likes

“Jaxit” surely pls

Your problem is that you can dish it out, but can’t take it back. Always has been, which is one of the reasons Turkish wore you as a hat at a jaunty angle on TSW.

I’m reminded of the Katie Hopkins gunboat furore a few years ago, where thousands of social justice warriors went crazy over remarks Hopkins made about refugees, without actually giving much of a fuck about the plight of the refugees themselves.

I’ve allowed any poster on this site to say pretty much anything they like, _especially _if it makes me look bad. If this environment is so bad, then I’d much rather people fuck off to TSW, where they’d get bothered or banned for a tenth of the shit allowed on Sotonians.

I’m not interested in “what Katie Hopkins said”.

Racist

I am merely on holiday, playing away as it were.

I have no idea about the yellow tbf

Anyway @btripz it’s easy to tell the difference.

I’m the good looking one

:lou_is_a_flirt:

2 Likes

What would you say your problem is?

Edit: Genuine question srs I’m interest what you would say!

3 Likes

Apologies for saying mean things yesterday. Normally I try to ignore it when pap is irritating me with his posts but yesterday I was in drink and thought it would be sensible to call him bad names. As much as he gets on my tits, I shan’t be flouncing anywhere. I wouldn’t want anyone to feel they should leave because of paps unusual posting and site management style. There’s plenty here to keep me happy and amused, I shall go back to ignoring the things that irk me. Apologies again to one and all.

7 Likes

Pxe, mainly. It’s a genetic disorder which means that I’m probably not going to last long beyond sixty. I have known this since my early 20s, and have no fucking desire to spend my remaining years on Earth pandering to upset feelings or nurturing pre-existing inferiority complexes.

1 Like

:lou_sad: that is not the sort of answer i was hoping for! Sry

2 Likes

No fuck you Bearsy it’s my pun and it’s ‘Jackxit’, get your own puns :lou_angry:

Apologies Bear, I’m very sorry for that uncharacteristic outburst. I tend to get stressed at bad things I can have some positive influence over.

4 Likes