Brexit

I believe I said many others, no need to lie old boy, thats the issue with the EU as you fully well know, a lack of transparency and I hope its not seeping onto here and their devout adherents to the vanity project.

Most people even advocates to this system want change as they can see its inherently unfair to the larger Nations and the arguments for ie trade are fading and proving what people have said in the shadows for years(couldn’t say it outright as the facist left would hammer you for being a racist) that it was a smokescreen for the allowance of cheap labour, the fascist left didn’t care about the worker though merely their ideological dreams.

Big business and the fascist left cosied up with different ideas but the same goals, the screwing of the working classes, nice one.

Alright, somewhere in between, “nearly all”.

And, be honest. Do you know what fascist means? You keep saying it, and I don’t think you do.

Why of course its a phrase I taught Pap about 2 years about on Saintsweb, its a theory concerning democracy or the lack of it, you advocate the EU which is not democratic and transparent and you ignore this as the EU is an ideal you believe in.

Its a phrase years old.

And thank you for not continuing to lie to pursue your argument, fascists do that as well you know, lie for their goals. In short you believe its a word solely exclusive for the right, its not at all as things overlap in politics and thinking.

Bazza will learn you son.

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

Why of course its a phrase I taught Pap about 2 years about on Saintsweb, its a theory concerning democracy or the lack of it, you advocate the EU which is not democratic and transparent and you ignore this as the EU is an ideal you believe in. Its a phrase years old. And thank you for not continuing to lie to pursue your argument, fascists do that as well you know, lie for their goals. In short you believe its a word solely exclusive for the right, its not at all as things overlap in politics and thinking. Bazza will learn you son.

Barry, I literally just posted that I agree with you it needs to be both more transparent & democratic.

Maybe we should teach you some comprehension before you start doling out lessons.

Bazza will learn you son.

This is getting a bit ‘Deliverance’, Bazza. No grooming - it’s in the forum rules (hopefully)

And you lied so I’m not sure what to believe, you advocate something that is not democratic and yet you support it.
Ah the old grammar fascist now?

The ever expanding EU is not because it is a success it is because of an endless requirement for expansion due to labour costs, it will have to end at some point.
If it was solely about values, principles and rights then the Eastern Nations would have told us where to go, we are getting their workers for the cheap and also give them our human rights.
A vanity project and being propped up by capitalists, big corps and idealists who are so fascist and totalitarian they cant change now on principle.

you ah the old grammar fascist now.

Bazza - cut this shit out or I will fucking learn _you. _

I am quite into the freedom of movement thing for people who are not crims etc. I like the idea of one day retiring somewhere hot or that my some of my friends move somewhere for work for a year or so and I can go and visit them. I wasn’t too happy about the massive Polish giant who moved into the flat above me and used to stomp about the house but he was OK to have a quick chat with and I moved to a house with no one above so cheer Dariusz, lesson learnt. I also like the business we do with Europe and it is pretty much essential to the survival of my industry. I am not into how Greece was bullied or the lack of democracy bit or the not being able to get a docs appointment but the last one is down to the lack of investment.

And you lied so I’m not sure what to believe, you advocate something that is not democratic and yet you support it, you ah the old grammar fascist now. More common ground, the ever expanding EU is not because it is a success it is because of an endless requirement for expansion due to labour costs, it will have to end at some point. If it was solely about values, principles and rights then the Eastern Nations would have told us where to go, we are getting their workers for the cheap and also give them our human rights. A vanity project and being propped up by capitalists, big corps and idealists who are so fascist and totalitarian they cant change now on principle.

FFS Barry. I misread the bit where you said nearly all, for all. Then corrected it after.

The rest of that is just gibberish that doesn’t come close to making sense.

You are the one flat out lying here. Anyways I’m off out for the evening. So feel free to carry on, you don’t need anyone to argue with. If not, take care and have a most pleasant evening. The rest of you too.

:lou_is_a_flirt:

Humour and irony is not strong in this one…

I’ll fill in for your KRG, I’ll just object to anything Barry says, he will repeat what he says and diversion arguements then you can take over from toms. I don’t work weekends and Barry is work.

Have a nice evening.

We have always had freedom of movement in Europe, when have we not? Trade will always happen with Europe when has it not? People have always retired to Europe when have they not? The reason is money and possibly human rights for new entrants which they didn’t have before or enforcing them, we have always done it as its the right thing to do for us and progressive Nations, do the Swiss only go on holiday to their mountain chalet? Or the Norwegians to Tromso? No we’ll manage.

I haven’t diverted from anything in the slightest.

Not yet barry but still only page two.

BTW:

1. I disagree Barry

2. Lou - I must smell of whiskey.

Indeed.

I get so confused with the fascist left, the liberal elite, the sandal wearers, PC Bollocks, mock shock rape apologists.

Are you saying that basically they’re all cunts and it’s all bollocks?

Bazza’s just more well read than you, Goaters.

5 Likes

Thats actually a good effort on the humour front Pap, not too scure about a number of the books as they slander and slur but as long as the extreme lie its all good, not bad though as the extreme left can’t laugh as it it will be at someones expenses and they’ll be outraged.

No they’re all bollocks and its all cunts.