Bum wiping advice

Funnily enough, I was at my Dad’s a few weeks after papshitballgate and noticed this on the side of a packet of Andrex. I took a photo of it meaning to upload it onto here but the moment had gone and pap seemed to be getting upset about the whole topic. However, now it’s back on the table, I thought this would be useful to everyone (pap)

4 Likes

I don’t think a man of your caliber need worry about that.

1 Like

StickyWhiteDovePiss posted this 8 hours ago

While researching butt plugs the other day…"

So what’s the back(passage)-story to this little research project SWDP?

1 Like

So I heard some older men suffer with incontinence

Do any of you have any tips for cleaning up?

1 Like

i use her towel for that

4 Likes

So I presume most people don’t change their towel everyday, but still use said towel to dry the brown valleys around their balls and lower sphincter. So what steps do you take so that the next time you pick up the same towel again to dry your face, you are not smearing crusty klingons on to your visage?

3 Likes

bastard

Surely, if one has had a shower, one has washed oneself clean enough to only need patting dry with a towel?

Maybe, if you are good at hand stands in confined spaces.

I am concerened about the patting as mentioned in the Andrex instructions. Grown men should not pat anything with toilet paper surely?

Yes but you can always use the Arabic style hosepie attached to the cistern for cleaning the clinkers of and if in need give yourself an enema at the same time.

If you don’t have one of those hose things, don’t use a pressure washer. Just saying…

1 Like

Most civilised people will have more than one towel with which to dry themselves. A smaller towel for the face, neck and hair and a larger towel to dry the remaining body, including the genitalia.

If there is not a second towel to hand, i suggest using the wife’s towel around the old chap and starfish so as to avoid tagnut smearage on ones own towel.

1 Like

Check out Mr 2 towels over here. The spokesman for the left and the defender of the plebs from the lies of the main stream media, who has a problem with smearing faeces on his face but is quite happy to Liberally spread it around the expanse of the rest of his corpulent bourgeois body.

Not everyone can afford 2 towels you know. Besides, do you take two towels to the swimming pool or the sauna?

3 Likes

i thought them smaller towels was for hands. I wipe my hands on them smaller towels after I’ve done a shit. I didn’t know people was come along after, and using them on Face.

Didn’t you come across this small towel thing when you had that part-time job in that club bear? Or did your training begin and end with ‘no spray no lay’ style rhythms?

1 Like

I feel deeply uncomfortable when approached by the toilet dwellers. I’m obviously drunk quite a few times I see them too.

I attempted to swerve one by skipping the sink altogether. In response, he tried to shame my on my hygiene standards, which I was only really letting slip because I didn’t want to be harrassed.

“Are you not going to wash your hands?”

“Piss comes out the end of my nob, mate - not the fucking sides”, I replied, stealing an actual line from a Sid the Sexist.

If you’re prone to smearing shit all over your balls, you shouldn’t really be put out when someone questions your personal hygiene though really, should you.

2 Likes

Yes, but, @pap , that geometric observation only makes sense if you’re handling an object with sides that are longer than the end.

Meh. That’s just the legend that’s been woven by the forum, which I’m happy to be a part of.

“Prone” is too strong a word, unless combined with “after a night on the piss”.

Personally, I reckon the diarrhea splashback is worse.