Bye bye bye bye, Graziano

14 downvotes? :astonished:

Even the most hysterical mouth-frothing political post canā€™t compete with that sort of form!

Well done Bletch, you are still the King of Turk Town.

1 Like

He has been well turked here :lou_lol:

So - if I may - on the subject of Pelleā€¦

Hugely underrated. Delivered a crazy return on investment, even with (or perhaps especially considering) the injury struggles last season. Plays a different game to what the masses are used to; but those that knew what he brought to our game understood and appreciated that.

Was allocated unfair levels of blame for our end-of-year slumpwhen, the entirety of the football we were playing in that period was garbage. As good as Shane Long was last season, Koemanā€™s complete change of tactics made most of the difference. And Graziano still outscored Shane.

An intelligent player that knew how to work around his limitations - not just aesthetically classy. Iā€™m sad that heā€™s gone, though ultimately it makes good business sense for both parties.

7 Likes

Boo!

2 Likes

Oh my sidesā€¦

Think the funniest thing about that is what it did to Bletch

2 Likes

you guise prob just didnā€™t understand it. Itā€™s v.clever joke! You can all Suck It!

Iā€™ll miss how he cares more than anyone ever has when a pass fails, and Iā€™ll miss his rugby dives and themed celebrations.

But I wonā€™t miss those free headers from six yards going into the face of a child in row L.

6 Likes

I think we should all downvote Bearsy for

1. Crap joke.

2. Claiming intellectual superiority in an effort to cover said crap joke.

7 Likes

Itā€™s prob just ahead of times. Itā€™s not really a joke for today, but think of ur children, and ur childrenā€™s children. One day, they will find these archives, and they will be all pissing their space-suits srs.

8 Likes

Only five downvotes?

Iā€™d call that a fucking result bearing in mind the content and the tension building to it.

Then again there are only nine online and one of them is you.

5 out of 8 against isnā€™t enough to discourage Jeremy Corbyn, I reckon you should go for another ā€˜jokeā€™ of the same quality.

1 Like

Ā£260k a week apparentlyā€¦

Thatā€™s insane!

Fill yer boots Graziano.

Originally posted by @BTripz

Bloody hell!

Originally posted by @Flahute

Originally posted by @BTripz

Bloody hell!

Yeah, OK, itā€™s the Sun but I donā€™t disbelieve them

Graziano Pelleā€™s move from Southampton to Chinese side Shandong Luneng has made the 30-year-old striker the sixth highest-paid player in the world on Ā£260,000 a week. (Sun)

he needs most of that for hair gel

Good job Brexit happened.

Heā€™d probably only be on Ā£220K a week at previous exchange rates :lou_sunglasses:

1 Like

Heā€™s a bloody foreigner, going over there, taking jobs off Chinese centre forwards!

Itā€™s funtime in Shandongā€¦ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3686075/Graziano-Pelle-mobbed-Shandong-Luneng-fans-striker-lands-China-girlfriend-Viktoria-Varga-13m-transfer.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

WARNING contains Viktoria Varga boob shot.

Looking at that article you can buy a Graziano inflatableā€¦if only some on here had known that before.

UPDATEā€¦Bearsyā€™s joke (?) post needs just 7 more downvotes to break the Sotonian alltime recordā€¦make it happen!

3 Likes