Can we avoid a cricket score at Old Trafford, the battle of good v evil

I’m watching this “live” on. BT & I’m about 15 secs behind everyone - even Mrs C_S on her betting alerts :lou_angry:

Owww Redmond on for Boufal. Prove me wrong Redmond

Jose giving Shaw a right mouthful.

Redmond coming on for Boufal. Boufal has been a little wasteful in last few minutes. Let’s hope Redmond isn’t complete shit.

Boufs for Reds :lou_eyes_to_sky:

Frustrtaing thing is- had we played as we have done today all seaso, we would comfortably in around 7/8 imho

2 Likes

Not sure about that…we still haven’t scored.

Fuckin idiot Redmond

Please… Not the 91st minute Utd goal… please!

1 Like

Well we’d have at least 1 more point :wink:

Fucking Lemina! Prick

Where did 3mins of Maureen time come from?!

Fuckin’ heartstopping stuff at the end but a great gutsy performance. Gives back some pride in the team and hope that with the right additions we can lift us out of this trough.

8 Likes

Good point. Jwp and hojberg excellent again.

6 Likes

Just waiting for Moaning Maureen interview on BT…should be amusing.

I’m guessing it’s the ref’s fault. :lou_lol:

Where did that come from. We managed to pass to each other in midfield. Need to work out how to pass to Gabba and we might have a threat upfront. Keep hoyberg in the first 11 on that performance. Play Boufal from the start on that performance. Keep Redmond away form any grass on that performance

3 Likes

Excellent game for McCarthy. He didn’t put a for wrong. The back 4 were great. I really like Hoedt though he should have scored. Hoibjerg was very good again. Tadic and Boufal had their moments and Long worked very hard and it’s a shame he didn’t score. Good game for JWP and Romeu decent. Very pleased.

5 Likes

We do have a good team in there somewhere. 5he problem we face is trying to find it on a regular enough basis

2 Likes

Mccathy has earned his place. Good on him to ignore previous coaching advice to never come to catch a ball from a corner. Maybe Kelvin had a word

7 Likes

I’d have taken that before the start.

How De Gea managed to kick Long’s effort over the bar I will never know.

I like Hojbjerg every time I’ve watched him recently.

McCarthy did well when called upon and deserved his clean sheet. Also deserves a shirt against Palace.

However, I don’t like Stephens at right back as he never carries the ball forward enough to get us up the pitch. If Pied isn’t deemed good enough as a deputy to Cédric then I suggest we address this in January. Considering right back is arguably the easiest position on the pitch I’m also shocked that in recent years we have failed to produce one through the academy. Several left backs have made the step up but no right backs. Hopefully Valery comes good soon.

All in all a very welcome point and we are halfway to safety!

2 Likes

Jose post match interview cancelled and Utd just sent a baby instead.