Can we avoid a cricket score at Old Trafford, the battle of good v evil

Morinho Biggest Cunt

No the ikkle baby did turn up…it was the ref’s fault.

I expect Scholes to be biassed…ut he is a miserable cunt as well

2 Likes

I missed his opinon on whether the Young elbow on Tadic was a penalty and a sending off.

The ref in the studio thought it was a sending off but nobody said anything about it being a pen. Seems we had a better shout for a penalty than they did.

8 Likes

Maybe the biggest plus for me on this game is we didnt park the bus to get the draw. We were actually in the game

12 Likes

Keep it up New York, You may find coming over from the Dark Side more to your liking!

3 Likes

Maya, Hojboerg and jwp for me. Although the effort made by the whole team was good.

1 Like

BBC give motm to Hoibjerg, Sky give it to Hoedt. I’d agree it’s one of these two but struggling to decide.

Hojbog Fatso

Yep we look today like we have the basis of a strong team.

How much trying to protect Forster in poor form has taken out of the defense is hard to tell but today we played the ball out with confidence rather than just thrashing it up the park. The hoof-ball defense has just invited the opposition onto us, with the defense sitting deeper and deeper. That didn’t happen today until the last minutes when it was all hands to the pumps.

3 Likes

Ok, you’ve convinced me.

If this is a thing in modern football then the game in ten years time will be a shadow of the game we grew up with.

:rofl:

Have the Chinese said anything?

7 Likes

Shut the fk up!

Oh I thought that was you bazza.

6 Likes

So happy to have got this one wrong. Bring on the Palace.

It’ll mean nothing if we don’t beat Palace though. Seriously need to build on it and quickly.

Well, you could have saved that until tomorrow at least…

:lou_sad:

4 Likes

Yeah sorry… my bad.

Anyway, I’m off to spread more festive cheer and tell my niece that Santa isn’t real.

3 Likes

What do you mean - Santa isn’t real?!?!

1 Like