"Clock Boy" seek $15 Million

As I have got older I have realised (take note KRG) that life is full of proxy wars, not full blown ones but everything is a proxy war from dishes being left in the sink to get revenge for having that extra can last night whilst on the ps4 to Britains no doubt backing of Turkey over the shooting down of a plane as it suits our current agenda with Russia.

EVERYTHING is agenda driven and that’s who we are as humans. Mark Duggan was a classic example of exploitation of a situation.

You lost me right there - way too transparent again… just surprized it was not ‘pc gone mad’ (the last battle cry of those that can’t call black people, ‘coloured’ any more)

Living on a thin line, there is a song there somewhere…

Yeah when they said homemade clock I was expecting something like :-

Not something like that, if that had been brought into my school I would have been suspicious of it no matter who brought it in…

And really, they have been moved to Qatar, all expenses paid, and he is, in all probability, getting a much better education so $15m is having a bit of a giraffe…

Why do the white majority always presume pc bollocks is solely bollocks for their skin colour, it actually unites in being shite for all which is rather ironic.

Try again Mr Grey Abdomen.

Missing the point …again… It’s the WHOLE concept of ‘PC gone mad/bollox’ that is a 'last battlecry of those so disspointed they cant be prejudiced any more… the skin colour is merely an example… I suspect like many who think ‘PC’ is bollox, mad or otehrwise, have forgotten/never understood a) what it actually is, and b) why the concept was introduced.

1 Like

A person like that used to run my school

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

Originally posted by @KRG

How exactly is it mock shock? The treatment of the lad was disgusting. They clearly knew it wasn’t a bomb, this was about embarassing a Muslim teenager.

And $15 Million will soften the blow? The right on Western World had mock shock indignation, it was outraged until something more came along to be outraged against, load of pc bollocks , he was treated woefully and reviews and actions should be put in place, apologies in public also given and that’s it. $15 Million, Jesus wept, well he would do if he was here.

You lost me right there - way too transparent again… just surprized it was not ‘pc gone mad’ (the last battle cry of those that can’t call black people, ‘coloured’ any more)

Why do the white majority always presume pc bollocks is solely bollocks for their skin colour, it actually unites in being shite for all which is rather ironic. Try again Mr Grey Abdomen.

Missing the point …again… It’s the WHOLE concept of ‘PC gone mad’ that is a 'last battlecry of those so disspointed they cant be prejudiced any more… the skin colour is merely an example…

Always the first port of call though for the fascist left, pc has only left people scared at what they can say and wondering what the vogue word is for humans.

I just treat people the same and people as adults, political correctness is a shield for people to dive behind after making unfounded accusations, having a written code on how humans should interact is as sad as it is crazy.

This is still a mole hill made into a mountain by the "we can get a quick buck brigade " if we blame the majority for being prejudiced against us and they hurt our feelings.

its not only PC it is the Health and safety brigade as well.

I had 1 Scottish safety officer once tell me his job was to stop me working. what the fuck. we managed to bypass him by calling him to all sorts of weird areas of the plant and getting the work done when he was not around.

How to make $15 million dollars.

1. Find brown child, preferably male. For best results, ensure that the child has a teacher that isn’t too smart.

2. Equip child with alarm clock that you’ve duct-taped a few wires to.

3. Send to school.

4. Wait for media frenzy to die down.

5. Cry “you racist bastards - whar’s me fifteen million USD?”

I am not saying that’s what has happened in this case, but it’s probably easier than winning the lottery.

1 Like

I have been embarrassed and ridiculed by fellow posters on TSW. Where do I get the form to apply for my £15m?

3 Likes

Come on SOG you did deserve it :lou_smiley:

I once went on a course and had a full blown row on the issues of positive discrimination, it went along the lines of there is nothing positive discrimination and you can not right a wrong with another wrong, mock shock indignation from the sandal wearer and I was in the boozer earlier.

1 Like

How many times have you had to do mandatory diversity training. Bazza? :lou_lol:

2 Likes

827278 times, I still fail on things like not calling a human by their religious affiliation which is frankly bollocks.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @pap

I once went on a course and had a full blown row on the issues of positive discrimination, it went along the lines of there is nothing positive discrimination and you can not right a wrong with another wrong, mock shock indignation from the sandal wearer and I was in the boozer earlier.

How many times have you had to do mandatory diversity training. Bazza? :lou_lol:

827278 times, I still fail on things like calling a human by their religious affiliation which is frankly bollocks.

how did you fall into the trap ofcalling them humans?

your’e a failure Bazza. you can sue me for that if you can find me.

Its always a great question

When did religion become a race?

The age of enlightenment

The seperation of church and state

OI PAP! What if all this is a FALSE FLAG OPERATION designed to make American Schools reduce Security + Vigilance against Muslim Bros carrying Suspicious Ticking Packages? What Do You Think Bout That?

They need professor Griff…