"Clock Boy" seek $15 Million

as usual, I struggle to read posts by Barry, partly because they’re written as if he is illiterate and partly because when I manage to make sense of a bit, it turns out to be utter bollocks.

One bit I did understand is his view that pc is unnecessary because humans don’t need a code to live by. I’m not sure what happened to that sense during the 1960s and 70s in this country when racism and discrimination was rife. Maybe it would be better if we all went round calling a spade a spade.

Back on topic, this lad deserves some sort of apology but $15m is a bit of a piss take.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @PhilippineSaint

Originally posted by @Sadoldgit

I have been embarrassed and ridiculed by fellow posters on TSW. Where do I get the form to apply for my £15m?

Come on SOG you did deserve it :lou_smiley:

That is completely irrelevant. My human rights have been ignored and my dignity shattered. That’s got to be worth £15m at least! Plus I am going ro change my religion from “I dont know” to Muslim so that should seal the deal!

The complete battering you took, SOG, deserves at least £30m.

2 Likes

I heard this bro wants $15m so he can build a nuclear “clock”, that is what i heard.

1 Like

Now we are talking! And Pap needs to get a claim in for the trauma suffered after being banned. I think we can start the bidding at £50m.

the voices Bearsy the voices do you hear them all the time or only when your thinking?

Originally posted by @Sadoldgit

Now we are talking! And Pap needs to get a claim in for the trauma suffered after being banned. I think we can start the bidding at £50m.

I’ll be donating my fee to the Camden Home for Shit Superheroes.

1 Like

PC crap hasn’t stopped people being racist, its merely become more subtle, arrogant fantasy of the sandal wearer.
It also scares people to talk and discuss as they are accused by wooly sandal wearer of being racist like Gillian Duffy.

Originally posted by @Fatso

as usual, I struggle to read posts by Barry, partly because they’re written as if he is illiterate and partly because when I manage to make sense of a bit, it turns out to be utter bollocks.

One bit I did understand is his view that pc is unnecessary because humans doubt need a code to live by. I’m not sure what happened to that sense during the 1960s and 70s in this country when racism and discrimination was rife. Maybe it would be better if we all went round calling a spade a spade.

Back on topic, this lad deserves some sort of apology but $15m is a bit of a piss take.

Even if its self deprecating I find your username offensive would ask kindly if you could change as not to hurt my larger friends feelings.

Thank You.

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

PC crap hasn’t stopped people being racist, its merely become more subtle, arrogant fantasy of the sandal wearer. It also scares people to talk and discuss as they are accused by wooly sandal wearer of being racist like Gillian Duffy.

you are probably right Bazza I think I am not a racist but exist in a world that thinks I am because I employ people to work for me as they are not of the same race as me they think I am exploiting them .

Wrong.

If i did not employ them they would have no income My housemaid employs a housemaid on the money i pay her. I should really employ my housemaids housemaid. but the financial situation has not come to that yet.

1 Like

I have a Polish cleaner as well so I should be fucked up the arse by the sandal wearers.

I say I very loosely as I just go along with what my wife, child and dog says to me, I am not even allowed to think I’m being offended at this treatment as I am lucky to breathe.

what on earth are you two blathering on about?

Words spoken by a man much smarter than me

2 Likes

So, assuming you don’t live on in the States. Why are you commenting on here?

Why do we have a thread about Syria? Or a thread about Paris.

Seriously bizarre, and downright daft line of argument to take.

P C crap hasn’t stopped people being racist, its merely become more subtle, arrogant fantasy of the sandal wearer. It also scares people to talk and discuss as they are accused by wooly sandal wearer of being racist like Gillian Duffy.

:lou_facepalm_2: No fucking shit sherlock… PC is NOT designed to stop people being racist or other isms (that comes through education)… its designed to try and prevent folks being exposed to prejudicial behaviour or behaviour that could/might offend. What is a harmless throwaway casual remark for some, is offensive to others and who are the ‘PC gone mad’ brigade to say what others should and should not find offensive? Sorry, but its the same with H+E - it’s not there to fuck people over with extra shite - its there to try and prevent the rare occasion some poor bastard is injured or worse through their own stupidity, ignorance or lack of duty of care from those in charge.

There is something inherently wrong with any society that encourages litigation the way The US does, as with the ambulance chasing culture we are seeing growing here. Gaining reparations through the courts should be available where there is real evidence of negligence causing serious emotional or physical harm, financial loss etc - no one is disputing that. It’s your bringing in ‘PC bollocks’ that I have an issue with and that once again just highlights your ignorance or worse.

1 Like

Lee is a very funny performer but he has turned ity on its head, I didn’t see it all but he didn’t confront the issue sexism, racsim and homphobia religion has attached to it does he?

I see a person, human and living soul, not someone who defines themselves via a book which is unproven, what is proven is if they follow this book to the letter they become racist, sexist and homphobic so bollocks to Stewart Lee for such selective preachings.

PC protects sexism, racism and homophobia due to people scared to confront religion due to cultural sensitivities.

I see a person, human and living soul, not someone who defines themselves via a book which is unproven, what is proven is if they follow this book to the letter they become racist, sexist and homphobic

Yeah, we’ve been over this. No one does this. It cannot be done. At best it’s ignorant, at worst it’s willfully misrepresenting a group to keep pushing an agenda.

so bollocks to Stewart Lee for such selective preachings.

So as above, you are doing exactly that.

Of course I have an agenda, I dislike a religion if its sexist, racist and homophobic, I’ll speak out as opposed to cower to pc bollocks.

for someone who is always going on about what we can’t say due to PC bollocks, you seen to always find a way of saying what you want. Even if most of it is bollocks.

3 Likes