Remember send cash to me

Thanks

:lou_lol:

1 Like

A rubbery cheque is in the mail

1 Like

Just right for paying for rubbery pants and sheets

1 Like

Sounds decidedly kinky… am I on the right forums or have I got the wrong tab open again?

5 Likes

Sotonians where football meets banter meets mumsnet…

3 Likes

Would you have it any other way?

In.

1 Like

No, but I wish we had more MILFs.

8 Likes

Could we take a leaf from Chairman Gao and Freddy’s expansion plans and instigate the takeover of a lesser forum? We could use it to oversee the training of MILFs to a standard and playstyle that suits us so we can import them when they’re ready? We could also use it to help ease the transition when they (inevitably) leave us?

1 Like

I’m in but will only pay in semen

3 Likes

No, you’re in the right place

:lou_is_a_flirt:

1 Like

By the gallon or litre?

Well, I don’t really want to take them over. I just want their more interesting posters, and to occasionally return and see a spiteful wasteland, as in SaintsWeb or our Brexit thread.

Unfortunately, not all posters can make the transition. Some posters make the transition, only to put their necks on the line on certain issues, and have them chopped off by unfolding events.

If we get MILFs, I’m getting Corbynite MILFs or Proper Tory MILFs. Experience suggests that those that stand in the middle of the road get run down.

1 Like

Mums net is way worse believe me (Mrs C_S)

1 Like

Count me into this too. Whatever it is? :astonished:

4 Likes

You’ve just signed up to a barebacked no lube orgy.

4 Likes

Jeez not again ffs!

11 Likes

It’s an easy mistake to make, happens all the time.

Don’t worry though, Pap is going to kidnap and bring us some MILFs for half time entertainment while we tend to our horribly sore and distended rear ends. Providing they don’t get run over crossing the road or something. You’ll have to ask him for further MILF related details.

4 Likes

I am actually in initial discussions with a female Saints firm that broadly corresponds with the Sotonians vintage. @saint-rob .

I have bumped into them on my away travels and one of them I know through the ol’ pap network anyways. She is one of my school mates’ sisters.

I have two reservations. Previous male Sotonians encounters with some female posters have put me in mind of Vic Reeves, rubbing his trouser legs on Shooting Stars.

Also, females remember everything, and use it in argument later, even when intoxicated. I think we’re too fragile and forgetful to cope.

9 Likes