Coming soon...The Sotonians' World Cup Sweepstake

Perhaps it’s a good job I didn’t post that joke about getting them to wrestle naked in cold rice pudding then.

Does actually sound like something that would be good though, especially if they are already a similar sort of network to us.

We will just have to have a stockpile of straight jackets for the Vic Reeves impersonators. Or some sort of penalty system for those that rub their thighs too vigorously. Force them to dress up as a baby wearing a giant nappy and sit playing the drums. Possibly too close to a normal weekend for some?

Given the site tends to learn to the left of centre labour I’ll tentatively propose, subject to affirmation of the eligible voting brotherhood (or sisterhood) that the terms & acronyms MILF/DILF/GILF/GDILF are to be expunged from the Dictionary immediately (after people can clear their browsing history :lou_lol: )

I counter this proposal on the basis that the potential comedic value of these acronyms is too high for them to be purged from use.

4 Likes

I counter your potential for comedy acronym in FIFA :laughing:

1 Like

Depends on what you think said acronym means…

1 Like

Does G = Girl?

just asking for a friend :lou_lol:

1 Like

If it does

IWTFTA

1 Like

MILFS & GOLFS.

Just what we need

2 Likes

Yes please.

I’m guessing it’s ok for CD-minor to enter ? (Simply Saint)

How do you want the dosh Bletch ?

Knowing @fatso probably by the mouthful.

8 Likes

Incidentally @saintbletch I don’t think the horseracing analogy is that wide of the mark. The World Cup is always a competition of a few thoroughbreds and a herd of donkeys. No guessing in which category the England team falls. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

3 Likes

I’ll have a go, can I pay with Fatso’s semen too? I think I still have some left from my last holiday that I haven’t changed up yet.

5 Likes

Dosh?

Wire transfer to our Cayman Islands’ account should do.

Or, I’ll post a link to @goatboy JustGiving page - once he reminds we what it is.

Re Harvey, absolutely - although I intend to post the head-to-head matches in this thread as they fall due, so the banter might include things like:

“I’m going to **** the **** out of your team of ****** *** * ** ***** you ******* ******* ** ****** * ****** **** yellow ******* ****** and a parasol.”

As long as he can cope with that, then all good.

BTW is that you and H or just H? (hint the question is loaded - answer one way and it will make you look like a parent that we should report to social services, answer the other way and it will make you look like a tight parent that we should report to social services)

3 Likes

Why haven’t I been added to the list?

The whole thing’s clearly a rip off, a fucking fix.

Yes, put us both in. Hopefully we’ll be drawn against each other. I might even let him out from under the stairs to witness his first sweepstake defeat.

4 Likes

Is there any truth in the rumour that this plus our new forum are Pap’s attempt to go global and corner the U.S. Sport betting market when it opens?

1 Like

Still space for a little one?

We only accept hard-currency, pastic-currency or crypto-currency.

Unfortunately, Coots* - our bankers tell us that we can’t accept sticky-currency so you’ll just have to suck it up.

Obviously, if you can pay £5 then you’re in.

* sic

Yep.

Add me, @saintbletch , you bellend.

4 Likes