Coming soon...The Sotonians' World Cup Sweepstake

Is there still room? I’m in.

1 Like

Yep.

Ideally, we need 32 people but @btripz said that he’d underwrite the whole thing.

3 Likes

Hmmm, acronyms, abbreviations or initilisms? I guess you pronounce MILF as a word rather than saying the letters individually so I’ll let you off.

Cool.

I was referring to my penis, of course!

4 Likes

_Please dont tell me i have to commment on the harry megan thread _

As the cricket will be too depressing, I’m in.

Baggsy Brazil (Is that ok, Belch?)

1 Like

I can’t see a problem with you just taking Brazil off the bottom of the deck - 1/2 of 1/2 of the pot comes to me, right Kenny?

OK I have a payment solution. I can post someone (not Cobham) a fiver. Am in UK for a few days beginning of June.

PM me the address!

1 Like

@dubai_phil you’ve been hacked.

Some bloke is on here offering to settle your bills.

Doesn’t sound like you at all.

I’ll chat with Goat and ask him about your fiver - in the context of how are we going to track who has paid.

2 Likes

Just send me the feckin fiver and I’ll astound you by turning wine into water…

1 Like

Is there going to be a Cup Draw style reveal where we gently fondle warm balls?

Gently?

Think I may pull out

3 Likes

Think that should be a job for the ladies

3 Likes

:lou_lol:

Are there more like you out there @tigger , if so get them on here :+1:

1 Like

Sorry, @tigger , was that a request to be added to the sweepstake list whilst helping the ickle children?

would love too but no way to get money into your sticky little hand, don’t have/use paypal

1 Like

You don’t have to sign up to PayPal to pay someone who does…as long as they have an account to can just go to the PayPal site and pay with your card…same as you would in a shop.

3 Likes

Street if I have worked out how to stick 5 pound coins to a piece of cellotape and post them to someone from Cambridge in 2 weeks…

Ah.

Just realised.

You changed the £1 coin didn’t you…

Bugger. Plan B

1 Like

Indeedeedo. You can use any credit or debit card via the PayPal system to make a payment. Once we are all sorted I can post my PayPal address and take payments half of which I can then donate via just giving.

1 Like