Coxford Lou

Who?

People actually have rows on Twitter?

Oh dear what has the world become?

1 Like

pap can have a row in a toilet, on his own.

And Toke is Scotch(sic).

It was never going to work.

3 Likes

Originally posted by @saintbletch

pap can have a row in a toilet, on his own.

Why do you cut me with truth, bletch?

And Toke is Scotch(sic).

I like Scottish people, ta.

It was never going to work.

But it’s not always reciprocated.

6 Likes

I dont think she misses us at all though. Well, not you lot anyway. She holds a special place for me. I have a lot invested in our relationship. It’s personal and bordering on intimate.

That seat next to me is bloody expensive :lou_is_a_flirt:

5 Likes

Lou sent me pm complaining in all her time on Sotonians she only ever received like 3 dick pics, and none of them was v.big, so “what’s the point?”

Tokyos said same thing.

12 Likes

tokyos also sent me rambling drunken scottish pms, oh about month ago now, saying tha pap had made his position untenable by openly calling him “mush” on twitter. There was also some other stuff bout who was or was not pushing bros at Hillsbro, and tokyos rights as a Human not to meet all you cunts at Farmhouse, which was all very srs. Then there was something bout pap come crawling back like craven worm wanting tokyos to do some posts about X-Factor, and so tokyos called him a Poison Dwarf in return, and that was the End of That.

Of all the Losses we have suffered this yr, i.e. Bowie, and Mohammad Ali, and Ronnie Corbett, it is the RIP of Lou and Tokyos that cuts deepest. Why do all the Gd Posters die Young?

5 Likes

And Furball RIP.

1 Like

I have said it before and I’ll say it again.

I miss Lou.

I’m worried that it was my lingerie clad nuns that pushed Lou over the edge, all I can say in mitigation was that Lou was temporarily gone and the reigns were loosened.

I’m sorry Lou it won’t happen again.

Originally posted by @pap

perhaps he genuinely thought my response would be to humbly prostrate myself before the forum, perhaps begging forgiveness

I think you should Bend Over and take one for the Team once in a while srs. That’s why we’re losing our High Maintenance posters.

You have Long Term relationship with a Woman, you should know all about this. When yo argue with yo bitch and she turns menstral, do you keep attacking her with rational debate? Where does that get you? I’m like, yes love. Ur prob right. I should’ve bought 4 pts milk rather than 2. I should’ve realised you was gonna be back on them gross milkshake things now it’s Bikini Weather.

It’s dumb, and some would say demeaning, but it costs me Nothing!

4 Likes

They’re giving milk away now? No wonder the farmers are fucked.

1 Like

we get our milk delivered next door, I nip out in the early hours and pilfer, like a sneaky and well-organised cat.

Fucking Pussy

You do it with their WiFi why not their milk! I guess McDonalds wouldn’t have mile delivered so it must be Starbucks!!

Pap - you’re such a dick!

13 Likes

Can’t we just be like peace and harmony and whatever?

3 Likes

And isn’t it strange that @LouLouMySweet and Tokes post with a minute of each other, almost as long as it takes to log out and the back in again as another user? I’ve seen @LouLouMySweet in real life but not Tokes…

2 Likes

I’m not v.busy today, let’s all climb on Lou and Have It Out! I’m on team tokyos, I contest that Pap’s obstinance arises from his diminutive stature, and he should admit that Liverpool R Cunts.

he even denies calling you Mush, tokyos! Is there no end to Pap’s Duplicity!

Just kidding!

I’m sort of here - lurk everyone once in a while (came here to read about Koeman, not me!)

But just trying to focus on other things at the moment…and waste less time on footie forums! It’s one of those things, if I reply to something once, I’ll just get sucked in again. (Though now I’m here, can I say Bearsy’s ‘going Dutch’ joke made me proper laugh out loud!)

Pap, though, you seriously need to chill out. I’m not annoyed with you, you’re just a bit bloody full on! Take some nurofen for the pain, and stuff your face with chocolate…works wonders for me every month. And I also think you were all bloody mean to Furball when he was clearly not himself…much as I’m on Goatboy’s side.