Coxford Lou

PS. Thanks for caring ex-Trader! x

1 Like

I’m fed up of Lou now… :lou_wink:

6 Likes

Sounds like lou has Sold Out. If she’s not willing to waste her whole life arguing about Syria on papsweb, she’s dead to me.

Jesus H Christ, how many of you ‘guys’ are noshing off Lou at every opportunity here? “I miss her” blah blah blah.

It’s probably not a case that she’s made a decision to stay away from the forum because of something specifically said on this forum, more that she has a life she needs to get on with and not spend her days arguing with a bunch of fucking losers on a football forum. No offence.

Shit some men are needy. Makes me wanna become a lesbian.

Edit: just noticed Lou’s posts.

Tokes is ‘logged in’ to the back of Lou?

Originally posted by @Chertsey-Saint

Jesus H Christ, how many of you ‘guys’ are noshing off Lou at every opportunity here? “I miss her” blah blah blah.

It’s probably not a case that she’s made a decision to stay away from the forum because of something specifically said on this forum, more that she has a life she needs to get on with and not spend her days arguing with a bunch of fucking losers on a football forum. No offence.

Shit some men are needy. Makes me wanna become a lesbian.

No I cannot believe that, sorry! :lou_eyes_to_sky:

To be honest I never even noticed she was not posting!

what a bunch of bellends.

tokyos sent me pm telling me off for ratting, i don’t know where that comes from! if anyone sends me a pm i always treat it in strictest confidence and never mention anything publicly!

And no cherts i am not cc you in on dick pics anymore quit asking

2 Likes

tokyos sent me pm accusing me of having sotonians bumper sticker on my budget datsun compact it’s all turning v.nasty

4 Likes

I am pop out now, 6 pgs by time i get back pls

Me…I miss Ohio Saint. Like me he doesn’t own a smart phone…I thought I’d found a kindred spirit :lou_sad:

6 Likes

You said if I sent you mine, you’d send me yours.

I don’t think Bearsy has a big enough zoom on his phone…

1 Like

Originally posted by @pap

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Pap, though, you seriously need to chill out.

A good mate of mine reckons that if you’re not pissed off about something, life isn’t worth living.

That’s a fair assessment though.

sounds like David Banner’s/Hulk’s quote from the Avengers (sorry for the CapeShit bear)

Originally posted by @pap

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Pap, though, you seriously need to chill out.

A good mate of mine reckons that if you’re not pissed off about something, life isn’t worth living.

Ha! Which is the absolute opposite to of my life philosophy. I like being happy and merry!

PS. No need to justify yourself on Furball actions. I just wanted to lend him my support, even though he won’t read it I’m sure.

Shhh… I think they all killed each other!

He’s probably too busy trying to finger Goatboy’s wife…

2 Likes

You gotta fight for your right, (to parrrrrrrtttttttyyyyyy)!

That’s assault that is!

And would be like taunting a pitbull.

3 Likes

Whoa, whoa, whoa

Tokes and Lou arrived at the same time. Has no one questioned why they turned up in the same car ?

Peace and harmony everyone. Be excellent to one another.

In the loving spirit of this forum at least people cared enough to talk about you when you were gone and say they missed you. After 10 fucking years on Saintweb all I got after a period of absence was a request for £5

10 Likes