Day 23 in the Chinese laundry washing money house

Read this, it’s from the last published set of figures :-

At £445k Kreuger is not the worst nor is he anywhere near the highest.

Ownership Owned by Katharina Liebherr, resident in Switzerland.

Advertisement

Matchday £19m

Premier League and broadcasting £90m

Commercial activities £12m

Other income £3m

Net debt Not stated, total bank, owner and other loans: £63m

**Interest payable ** £6m

Highest-paid director Unnamed: £445,000 (Ralph Kreuger is the chairman)

State they’re in Reports of crises at Southampton have been frequent since the owner, Katharina Liebherr, inherited the club among the other major business interests of her late father, Markus, in 2010, but she has confounded them with stable stewardship. Another exodus of star players in the summer of 2015 – Nathaniel Clyne sold to Liverpool for £12.5m, Morgan Schneiderlin bought by Manchester United for £25m – was matched by shrewd signings showing a profit of £29m. Southampton reacted calmly to Ronald Koeman’s departure as they did when Mauricio Pochettino left in 2014, and finished eighth under Claude Puel this time. Liebherr still has £31m in loans to the club at 5% interest; another loan of £15m was repaid.

2 Likes

Bletch ain’t chill Pap, he’s a psychopath. I’ve seen his sketched plans of what he’s planning on doing to a certain ‘negative poster’ and they made my head water.

I’m thinking a Saw (film 3?) influence mixed with his own vile and twisted creations. Just to say that next time you all meet up he may be wearing his most unusual shirt to date.

2 Likes

Wasn’t that Red Dragon where the dress was made from the skin of dead women?

Silence of the Lambs. Red Dragon was the 3rd movie (but 1st book) in the Hannibal Lector Series.

I only know because I literally finished book 2 of the 4 book series last night. Highly reccommended.

Yep.

You need a long chat with Phillipine Saint about getting entertainment onto rigs

:sunglasses:

I’ve got all the Bein Sports channels so I shouldn’t complain too much. I can still watch Saints lose, just freezing cold, in considerably less comfort and stone cold sober.

Some Buddhist monks have just turned up to make it one of their test of endurance rituals…