Do we care about the Leaderboard?

Originally posted by @Smiler

The Leaderboard is useless, although I am happy to at least have more than zero :).

Of course, if point are given for :

a) Age (100 per year)

b) Years supporting Saints - but doesn’t start until the year you attended your first game (500 per year)

c) Distance from Southampton (1 km - 1 point)

d) Cup Finals attended - even though I missed '76, but including Texaco, Anglo Italian, ZDS, JPT (5,000 points each)

e) Games in which you have watched Saints concede more than 5 goals - 1,000 points

f) Games in which you have watched Saints throw away at least a 3 goal lead - 1,000 points

With E and F you have to name the games too…

I reckon I am closing in on 110,000 points in total. Should push me up the Leaderboard a touch. Surprisingly E and F have only contributed a relatively small amount of those. A,B & C have given me well over half of those :slight_smile:

Yes, yes, yes !!! I’m compiling my total and shoul be in the hundreds of thousands

Comrade pap, just in case you missed it, it looks like comrade Halo needs to have his name added to your sustainably produced, little cerise book.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @SO5-4BW

The Leaderboard is useless, although I am happy to at least have more than zero :).

a) Age (100 per year)

b) Years supporting Saints - but doesn’t start until the year you attended your first game (500 per year)

d) Cup Finals attended - even though I missed '76, but including Texaco, Anglo Italian, ZDS, JPT (5,000 points each)

e) Games in which you have watched Saints concede more than 5 goals - 1,000 points

f) Games in which you have watched Saints throw away at least a 3 goal lead - 1,000 points

I reckon I am closing in on 110,000 points in total. Should push me up the Leaderboard a touch. Surprisingly E and F have only contributed a relatively small amount of those. A,B & C have given me well over half of those :slight_smile:

Yes, yes, yes !!! I’m compiling my total and shoul be in the hundreds of thousands

There will, of course, be a megapoint deduction (that’s 1048576 points) for inability to use the quoting function correctly.

2 Likes

Just put a function in to reset it at random intervals. That’ll keep people on their toes. :wink:

points for blow jobs is the way forward.

Maybe a points marketplace?

I’d happily give a lot of my points away to not have another thread of Barry wittling on about the EU.

a) Age (100 per year)

Quick off the top of my head calculation. 77,200.

e) 67/68. Spurs 6-1.

71/72. Everton 8-0 and Leeds 7-0.

73/74. Ipswich 7-0.

80/81. Watford 7-1. League Cup.

94/95. Spurs (h) 6-2 FA Cup.

96/97. Everton 7-1.

99/00. Spurs 2-7.

02/03. Arsenal 1-6.

12/13. Arsenal 1-6.

f) 78/79. Spurs (h) 3 up at half-time. Ardilles ran the 2nd half and it ended 3-3.

Only games attended count.

Can I add the Daily Express 5 a side 1971?

Originally posted by @Fowllyd

There will, of course, be a megapoint deduction (that’s 1048576 points) for inability to use the quoting function correctly.

Typical IT-er - it’s always the customers fault! Whether on an ipad or a work desktop it doesn’t print the quote unless I make the reply part of the quote - ok?

And re the leaderboard - anything that has you ranked above me must be seriously flawed!

So there

1 Like

Just press the blockquote button once, SO5. Whatever quoted line you’re on will become unquoted.

Originally posted by @Fowllyd

Typical IT-er - it’s always the customers fault! Whether on an ipad or a work desktop it doesn’t print the quote unless I make the reply part of the quote - ok?

And re the leaderboard - anything that has you ranked above me must be seriously flawed!

So there

PICNIC

I have tried calling this place’s IT helpdesk with my queries but to no avail. They are all in “The Cloud” which must be Pap’s local I guess.

2 Likes

The Old Farmhouse is the closest I’ve got to a local these days. Sad, true story.

1 Like

Typical - this works now and I didn’t do anything different

Where’s the blockquote button at?

Originally posted by @pap

Just press the blockquote button once, SO5. Whatever quoted line you’re on will become unquoted.

Typical - this works now and I didn’t do anything different

Where’s the blockquote button at?

Second icon from right on the editor.

In the edit pane, highlighted in the image

1 Like

So it is - thx

Don’t know what the fuck you lot think you’re doing helping that total tosser SO5 4BW. I won’t be able to taunt him about his incompetence now. Ah well, it’ll just have to be his incontinence then.

3 Likes

Fortunately only verbal

Presume you’ve finished your stressful working week in IT customer care then?

Fortunately only verbal

Presume you’ve finished your stressful working week in IT customer care then?

I’ll be here until 6pm I’ll have you know. You have no inkling of just how tough it is to tell someone to turn it off and on again, many times a day.

1 Like

What is it? I ignored reading the thread and just voted ‘don’t care’, btw.