[Done Deal] Clasie on his way

Is that true Pap? He wants an English Midwife not one of those Gelsenkirchen slags*?

*Hi lou :slight_smile:

Originally posted by @Tokyo-Saint

Is that true Pap? He wants an English Midwife not one of those Gelsenkirchen slags*?

*Hi lou :slight_smile:

I wouldnā€™t know about that, Tokyo. Suffice to say that a man could have many reasons for wanting an English born scion. The obvious, of course, is that the prospective parent is a huge fan of Danny Dyer, sees him as Godā€™s appointed representative on Earth, and wants an English kid to be closer to nawty divinity.

1 Like

On that subject, Turks has been flirting with me on twitter recently. Should I invite him over or is Barry taking care of all our troll needs at the moment?

Erā€¦no thanks. Regardless of what heā€™s like in ā€˜realā€™ life the blokeā€™s an A grade bellend online.

2 Likes

OK Pal. I will fill in for him in the meanwhile.

Nice shoes Pal.

I am completely baffled by this English born child story. What possible benefit will his child get by being born in England? Neither he nor his partner (as far as I am aware) are British and so have no entitlement to a passport, so neither will any child who is born here.

If heā€™s planning to be at Saints the rest of his career so his children can grow up here then great, but still this story makes no sense. Their EU passport will give them the freedom of access they need to the UK anywayā€¦

Future UKIP membership?

Depends whether or not weā€™re able to ā€˜changeā€™ him. Iā€™m all for salvation. Barryā€™s turnaround has been miraculous.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Originally posted by @TheCholulaKid

On that subject, Turks has been flirting with me on twitter recently. Should I invite him over or is Barry taking care of all our troll needs at the moment?

Erā€¦no thanks. Regardless of what heā€™s like in ā€˜realā€™ life the blokeā€™s an A grade bellend online.

Depends whether or not weā€™re able to ā€˜changeā€™ him. Iā€™m all for salvation. Barryā€™s turnaround has been miraculous.

If this is a likely prospect it probably needs a new thread.

Very good - fluent Baldish.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Furball

Nice shoes Pal.

Shut up you loon.

Originally posted by @Fowllyd

Originally posted by @Furball

Nice shoes Pal.

Shut up you loon.

Bish bosh sunshine. Clasie has signed.

IN THE MOTHERFKIN KNOW MUTHERDUCKERS!

Woooooooo Dutch Jack Cork!

Is he here yet ?!

Amazing what you can find out about people on the internet.

Everyone involved was a consenting adult and the police said they wouldnā€™t be pressing charges.

But you know what im getting at right? Give me a sign and i will leave it at that.

This is a nice little piece that delves into the background of Clasieā€™s relationship with Koeman.

http://www.benefoot.net/clasie-and-koeman-united-in-red-and-white-again/

However, to see a player with tears streaming down his face because his coach of three years is leaving is a rare sight. But that is exactly what happened during Ronald Koemanā€™s farewell speech to 50,000 fans in Feyenoordā€™s De Kuip stadium in April 2014. Jordy Clasie, the captain, could not contain his despair and had to use his shirt to wipe away the tears.

Speaking to Fox Sports afterwards, Clasie was full of praise for his mentor.

ā€œI will never forget him,ā€ he said, with a croak in his voice as he held back the tears ā€“ successfully this time. ā€œHe taught me to be a leader and showed me how and when I could put pressure on the ball and the opponent, he explained how I could get the best tactically.

1 Like

Iā€™m guessing you searched my images on google like catfsh and found me on Facebook or something? Either that or otherā€™s jail time? If so, its not really a secret.

Everything isnā€™t always about you!