[Done Deal] Clasie on his way

Are you sure? I am pretty sure it is.

Well enough about me. What is your favourite thing 'bout me?

Originally posted by @StickyWhiteDovePiss

Everything isn’t always about you!

Top contributions, StickyWhiteDovePiss. We’ve been missing several key areas for a while now. I’ve been encouraged by your willingness to look at issues that others may not consider. The persecution of gay people in the Juanmi thread and how the historical enslavement of West Africans may have weighed into Nathaniel Clyne’s thinking when considering a transfer away from the club were classics.

And once again, no-one has thought to menacingly insinuate that they’re stalking Tokyo on a transfer thread yet. Another StickyWhiteDovePiss scoop!

As I said, absolutely no-one else is covering these angles. We’re very lucky to have you.

1 Like

Thanks Pap, it’s nice to have one’s contributions acknowledged.

With regards to gay people, I wish i had entered that discussion on a Soares thread rather than on the Juanmi thread. Having now observed them both a little, first impressions are that Soares resides on a higher intellectual plane than Juanmi and would therefore better coexist with people of homosex persuasion.

Clyne i’m not sure about, I suspect that he was put under pressure from his agent and the saints managment and temporarily lost track of his moral compass. He will regret this decision with time.

Does anyone know anything about celebrity hooligans walking amongst us in the other place?

1 Like

Google the battle of Maze Hill - PM me or bear for names and full profile of the bottle throwers involved.

Whoa. seriously? :frowning:

You didn’t know it happened Lou? Who did you think the bedroom general we were talking about giving bear shit was? It wasn’t a rating from his wife!

1 Like

I’ve long known about VFTP and Maze Hill - all quite interesting from a sociological POV. But what’s the deal with Brian vs VFTP? I’ve never understood the bad blood. Was Brian a corporal no-show?

1 Like

I picked up someone on the other place got into some trouble, but not this specific story.

A lot of references go over my head.

This puts a whole new spin on things.

Ugggggggggg ohhhhh… Is Clasie still on his way? :cool:

I believe his legs are in stirrups as we speak…so I’m told. :smile:

He was part of the gang, nickname Lenny cause of his Birmingham accent and he used to hang around with a woman of the church called Dawn. Tenuous links I know but that’s how the gang would operate. Anyway, Dawn took a liking to the bedroom general (prob impressed by the name) and bear was furious. He tried all his best jokes, did a photoshop/goolgle paint thing for her and everything but she was still not staying faithful.

Bear got his revenge by throwing bottles from his own secret vantage point on Maze Hill, catching the general right on his left testie. This slowed him down enough for the police to catch him when they showed up, that and the fact he dropped a load of key stage 3 marking he had taken with him to complete on the journey. He forever swore his revenge on bear who slithered away like the snake he is. Once VFTT catches up with him it will be like cape fear.

3 Likes

He is in here today getting the Cortese sized check.

Trust me #itshappening

Yeah, that’s VFTT. I was talking about VFTP.

3 Likes

Done deal

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Done deal

Called it two days ago Goat. Before anyone. I will affect a look of boredom when the publicity shots arrive.

Bit of a coup I reckon. Prob it was the opportunity to play alongside JWP, that swung it

1 Like

Boring - these deals go on for so long, that when they finally do sign it is a bit, meh.

Probably signed to give JWP a hopscotch playing partner.

I read a bit of an interview with him in a Dutch magazine where he was saying that he missed suckling on Pelle’s teats. Those teats may well have just signed us a great player.

Confirmed. 5 year deal :laughing:

3 Likes