[Done Deal] (to Spurs) : Toby Alderweireld in talks today

You would think it would come down to if TA is happy to sign for us. Don’t seem like Madrid can knock us back, I spose their best out is that TA prefers the big money Spurs move.

Sorry - told he will sign for saints not spurs. To be fair Edd209 doesn’t have mental kids and problems with hungry house order (also computer related) so…

1 Like

Who knows what is true and what is just bollocks. Would love it if it were true, but if he we don’t get him I won’t be crying myself to sleep. We just need to get someone else.

Let me ask you this Fatso… Do you trust me?

Your baby got the clubs confused?

Is your baby your ITK source?

3 Likes

i believe in you tokyos

i would like this transfer cos a) i like TA, and b) i like disorganised spaniards costing themselves £5m, and c) it is one in the eye for Ponch & General Levy

3 Likes

We sign him, then shift him on to Spurs :wink:

Bear, In these stressful times of no Jap food delivery and crying baby, that means a lot!

ITK still sticking with TA will sign for us. This is like Wanyama this is not a drill all over again but I know Pap won’t delete the thread once I beat the cube.

3 Likes

To do what? Can you be more specific. I don’t really know you. I wouldn’t leave my child with you (if I had one)

Just do you trust me.

Originally posted by @Tokyo-Saint

Just do you trust me.

I trust you Tokes.

But you’ll still need to wear a condom

2 Likes

I can’t answer that. I need to know what I’m trusting you to do/not to do. I wouldn’t trust you if you asked me to strip off and wear a blindfold.

yeah that’s a mistake I’ll only make once

Difficult to get that taste out of your mouth eh bear?

So.

Oops I did it again :kiss:

1. I have been told that Ukrainian Honey Vodka or Stoli Chilli will solve Bears taste bud problems. Both are so horrific to the mouth that I assume anything would taste better.

2. Back on topic.

My Daughter is a Lawyer as is my Son in Law (so just be careful what you post muvva’s). One thing I know is that they don’t make mistakes when they draft a contract because THEY are the people who would get sued if it was wrong.

That leaves Atletico M scoring the biggest own goal since the Ladies WC Semi. We may have been prepared to match the Spuds offer but would have struggled with our wage structure to give Toby the bst deal. Now we could have a hell of a lot of wriggle room. Potentially we could get him for 5 or 6 mil LESS than planned.

So we can play hardball and maybe loan them Gazza for a season as goodwill or we could create some sort of special signing on deal that gets the cash Toby could earn with us closer to Spuds but isn’t a salary so keeps the rest of the squad happy.

So far the only losers I see in this saga are AM & the salty Bear

4 Likes

In other news, Bear admitted earlier to having a Ladies WC Semi.

Jap food arrived - I’m out.

Remember where you heard it first thou.

• Greeks will be a ‘no’ tomorrow. Mods feel free to cut and paste that to the correct thread. I’m a bust man with Jap food in front of me. Cheers

I seem to remember from when we signed Jos, that foreign loan transfers are slightly different in that the whole ownership is transferred. So if they failed to cancel in time, is Toby already ours, and have Atheltico been negotiating to sell a player they don’t actually own?

2 Likes

Interesting, Mo.

Any links to that info?

Pfft - Do you trust me Bletch?