Emoticons

Originally posted by @Ohio-Saint

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Originally posted by @Ohio-Saint

This person drawing and posting pictures of dicks…Is it the same Lou that gave me a bollocking for mentioning booblies? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

These aren’t my pics, they’re Bearsy’s!

Ah. The old “I was just following orders” excuse…OK then!.

Personally, I think there’s a difference between some cutsie little characters, and posting constantly about boobs, lusting about boobs, and posting pictures of women in their underwear.

I’m hardly a nun, Ohio, I like a joke as much as everyone. I hope you can see that.

I’d like to see one being, um, strangled…Yes, that’s it. Strangled.

Edit: Oh dear, that just gave me a rather obscene idea for a very excited emoticon. Yes, it involves jizz. :confused:

1 Like

I’m just messin’ with ya Lou…I never posted pics though.

3 Likes

Phew, I don’t want to fall out with Ohio again! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll leave that one for Bearsy to create…

Only cos you keep turning me down, BBB :frowning:

I like the penis head palm one

I dunno if it is good idea to give my penis hands. Could get v.messy.

5 Likes

Those are excellent tho Lou, I love them all!

1 Like

I didn’t think about it that way to be honest, and now you say it, I’m not entirely sure what that hand is doing.

Could we maybe have a penis head about to dive into a moist wet cave.

Slightly hairy for the traditionalists (the moist wet cave that is) and maybe trimmed for the modern lot.

1 Like

Bloody hell!! Um…I bet you want an animated .gif of it too! :wink:

1 Like

I am such an idiot, I put it down to us being friends, I am so sorry Lou Lou, next time please be a bit more bloody obvious…

Originally posted by @Sadoldgit

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

OK folks, so I’m going to assume 4 thumbups and 0 thumb downs is enough to continue with a few more designs? Pap are you happy?

I might make happy faces have a cheerier colour as the pink looks a bit deathly. I’ll do some options. So long as Bearsy is happy.

Others to come:

I like the penis head palm one

I particularly like the left hand one on the bottom row - the penis saying: “omg Bear, you’re not expecting me to go in THERE, are you!”

1 Like

BBB put me in the friend zone. I thought that only happened to guys? :frowning:

1 Like

I wasn’t sure about the one blowing a kiss. Can you get a female penis?

1 Like

Well, yeah. But none of us guys knows what a clitoris looks like, or where to find it.

Latest versions… I was a bit rushed tonight, not sure these are quite there yet…the wink is a bit weird! Might have another go at the weekend.

The wink looks like someone has been knocking it about a bit to be honest…

To be fair Lou Lou we have yet to meet each other in the real world, whilst I get the impression that you are some hot chick I would, sadly, let you down. So BFFs it is…

1 Like