Emoticons

Lol! Yeah, I’ll try that one a bit differently. Plus the annoyed one isn’t quite right either - eyes and eyebrows need to be more exaggerated.

The winking one?..I’m not entirely sure that Lou knows what a playful penis looks like. :wink:

1 Like

I was going to reply and say, “maybe I need some help with visual references?” but then thought better of it… :blush:

3 Likes

Hi folks,

I’ve finished the first set of emoticons. Let me know if anything not quite working for you. More than happy to get any critique, because no point having them if they’re not used…

If you’re all happy,hopefully Pap can add them to the site :slight_smile:

Then in the future, if there are more emoticons that are of use, I can make new ones as I go. Or Bearsy can add to the bunch…

3 Likes

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Hi folks,

I’ve finished the first set of emoticons. Let me know if anything not quite working for you. More than happy to get any critique, because no point having them if they’re not used…

Then in the future, if there are more emoticons that are of use, I can make new ones as I go. Or Bearsy can add to the bunch…

Top work Lou!

I’m off to Huahine this afternoon so no wifi for a week. See y’all next Sunday.

3 Likes

Have fun, GB!

Hi folks,

Mwah. I’ve already got loads of work on for Sotonians. We’ve got to get the player banner option going, if only to stop OldNick from accusing us of yet more back-slapping, and there is also a super-secret feature with an unmovable deadline.

I like your icons, and I will try to work it all in. Hopefully, all of it will be done by Thurs.

1 Like

Originally posted by @pap

Hi folks,

Mwah. I’ve already got loads of work on for Sotonians. We’ve got to get the player banner option going, if only to stop OldNick from accusing us of yet more back-slapping, and there is also a super-secret feature with an unmovable deadline.

I like your icons, and I will try to work it all in. Hopefully, all of it will be done by Thurs.

Nice one, Pap, let me know if there’s anything you need from me.

Oldnick makes me laugh! He’s such a moany old git, but I guess we should feel flattered he takes such interest in this site. :wink:

1 Like

What did Old Nick say?

Originally posted by @saintbletch

What did Old Nick say?

Was spoffing off about us not having players on our banner on the Is the TMS dead thread. Cites it as another example of back-slapping.

But then if you put Players on the banner you’ll just be copying StevesWeb!!

1 Like

Green-eyed monster?

Perhaps we could create an account for him (assuming he doesn’t have one), and fix it so that he’s at the front of the back-slapping banner.

BTW I guess I should point out your thread asking for player nominations for our player banner, before that is seen as a knee-jerk response.

If only we could all just get along.

[sigh]

5 Likes

And he’s said it about three times! Clearly feels very strongly about it…

The minute I’m worried about what that pedantic twat thinks…wont last anywhere near a minute.

FFS.

1 Like

Lou’s emoticons are now in.

The configuration for emoticons is cached on your local browser, which is why she has been owning you with phallic symbols over on the Ward-Prowse thread. She has done a full page refresh. You have not.*

Think that’s Ctrl-F5 in a browser. Not sure what it is on tablets, etc.

*Rumours that I may have given Lou a head start are entirely unfounded.

3 Likes

After each penishead made its maiden voyage, I blessed it with a name.

:lou_is_a_flirt:

1 Like

In many ways, it’s a subconscious expression of your feelings for the men on this site, Lou.

Lovable dickheads.

1 Like

Basically, yeah! :lou_smiley:

1 Like

Just in case newbies don’t know the history of the penishead, it all originated from the genius, twisted mind of the legendary Bearsy:

I do still do prefer his original - it’s so cute you want to cuddle it!