England Euro Squad announcement

No Walcott as didn’t have enough game time yet had more than Wilshere. What a joke.

Is it wrong to actively want the team to do utter bollocks so there may be some sort of fundamental rethink in the way the national team is chosen and managed?

Walcott is OUT cos other Forwards is Better. Wilshere is IN cos other Midfielders is Worse. IMO.

The man has the rugged constitution of a faberge egg

2 Likes

Think Wilshere will have gr8 tournament and you bros will Eat Ur Words get behind England FFS rather than be criticising all the time be true SUPPORTER like me

Looks like a RAW file was used for the bottom pic Pap, nothing t do with football but more interesting than Wilshire

1 Like

TBH surprised he didn’t break anything having those tats done

Tats? I thought he been working on his car. :lou_surprised:

3 Likes

Originally posted by @Sussexsaint

Is it wrong to actively want the team to do utter bollocks so there may be some sort of fundamental rethink in the way the national team is chosen and managed?

Not going to happen is it…to qualify as an England manager you have to have failed at Premier League level…sort of a last hurrah before retirement.

No , fair enough - just fed up with the whole fiasco. Why should I give a fuck if they don’t ?

I thought I had got over this, then I caught the squad again on the telly, and now I’m pissed off again. :lou_angry:

4 Likes

I’m quite excited about the Euros now and I reckon we could go all the way! :laughing:

Of course I’m fucking not - and no I don’t.

:slight_frown:

2 Likes

Where’s Rickie? Stupid Woy.

Fed up with ppl moaning on about Roy selecting “unfit” players like Wilshire, Sturridge etc. We’ve got a 23 man squad, and we’ve only got to play a maximum of 3 games! I’m sure we’ve got enough to field a full team.

Good call, reckon our own FF could be quite useful in the Andy Carroll when he is not injured role

Sky sports comparing Rashford to Pele… Seems fair.

1 Like

I can feel yet another Golden Generation evolving.

Even though 1966 is a while back now.

Nearly! Sterling in for Henderson.