England squad

Hart is definitely a favourite of the media. He’s made a shit ton of fuck ups over the years and never really demonstrated anything that warrants the praise he gets but is basically untouchable. I absolutely love the fact that Guardiola has come in, ignored the hype and kicked him out explaining in detail exactly why he thinks Hart is shit.

6 Likes

Hart is the only keeper I’ve seen who in a big penalty shootout looked confident enough to save every single kick - but when it came to the crunch I’m not even sure he went the right way for one of them.

You have to admire his blind optimism - and his dandruff-free hair.

1 Like

He’s modelled his self on Roy of the Rovers without the football knowledge or skill

Fat Sam has picked Rooney as Captain for the next game. As Rooney has stated he is staying until after the Russian world cup.

Fat Sam should now drop him and never play him again.

Who is in charge Fat Sam or Rooney? Surely it"s Fat Sam’s decision on whether Rooney goes to the world cup not Rooney’s.

2 Likes

You’ve hit on a valid point there PS - players now think they have the power to say when they will play…

Rooney obviously believes he is bullet-proof and doesn’t even need to fight for a place.

Sadly recent history suggests he is correct.

Gone are the days of a player getting off the coach and saying to Sir Alf, ‘see you next time’, and the manager replying, ‘maybe, if you are selected.’

2 Likes

Or on Billy The Fish, without the football knowledge, piscine skills or mullet.

2 Likes

I got all excited to see Rooney retires from International football.

Then saw the after next WC bit.

Bollox

2 Likes

Originally posted by @cobham-saint

I now have a picture in my head that I don’t want there - spud face being chewed off by a toothless old bint. Not sure whether that says something about me for thinking it or you for mentioning it

:lou_wink:

I think insurance companies would call it a 50/50 :lou_is_a_flirt: (smiley of tootheless old bint with lips pursed ready for suction)

FFS, Fraser withdraws from squad with an arm injury

Fingers crossed its not too serious

Couldn’t give a fuck about england anymore. The majority of the squad are molly coddled cunts who get the reward (shedloads of wedge) before the achievement. It doesn’t matter to them if they win an international tournament or not, they can still pay 2 women to constantly suck their balls and winning a cap doesn’t put an Aston Martin on the drive.

Sure, they’ll say different, but they don’t mean it. It’s the media training they get.

The Aussie cricket team have a a great saying about a player who’s got something about him, is a bit of a character, a fighter and doesn’t take too kindly to authority. They are said to have a bit of mongrel in them and often they can be inspirational winners Sadly, our “boys” seem to have had any fight removed from them at St Georges Park.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Fatso

FFS, Fraser withdraws from squad with an arm injury

Fingers crossed its not too serious

Replaced by Alex McCarthy…

Originally posted by @Optimus-trousers

Sourced from A tweet by SouthamptonFC tweet

@SouthamptonFC - Southampton FC

#England have called up #SaintsFC’s @Alex_Macca23 to replace @FraserForster, who has withdrawn as a precaution.

Retweets: 47

Favourites: 72

…depreciatorily given birth to by Optimus trousers…beta v1.9 - now with EXTRA pictures!

England’s #1…oh, and #3?

5 Likes

well, strictly speaking it would be 4 rather than 3. Or if you insist on calling him 3 then you can’t have Forster in the list at all (we could argue about his placing as 1 as well).

I’m happy for you to edit your post and have:

England’s #2…oh, and #4

That way you don’t even need the question mark at the end.

2 Likes

Strictly speaking I would think McCarthief is England #5, cos there is that Butland bro out injure too, but I definitely agree with Fatso’s wider point; Beltch’s post is an embarrassment to himself, and to this forum. He needs to edit it immediately, or I will be forced to take legal action.

3 Likes

Lol @ Fatso’s wider point.

What that?

His hips or his bust?

Tag-team trolling from dumb and fatterer.

I was of course referring to their respective world Lurch-lookalike rankings.

3 Likes

Someone said earlier that Forster had crossed his fingers, now you say he’s bust a hip?

1 Like

You’ve had an hour to edit your post, Belch, but haven’t bothered. I can only assume that you don’t know how to or you’re a fucking nob.

4 Likes

That’s a bit harsh Fatso, considering Bletch’s sensitive nature. True though!

:lou_wink:

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s fair to be angry. It’s just sad to see. I never said so, but Beltch used to be a quality and thoughtful poster, so it’s disturbing to witness the rapid decline in his contributions. It’ll happen to all of us, I suppose, if we’re lucky enough to live to his age, but nonetheless, it’s still, you know, sad. I hope he’s ok, that’s all I’m saying. I don’t know how long he’s got left, but I hope he makes the best of it RIP

2 Likes

Im in the loo on the train at the moment texting one hand so I can confirm I am feeling a bit of a knob.

While coming into the station no doubt…