Euro 2016

Originally posted by @Sfcsim

Originally posted by @Flahute

Put my money on France 2+ goals and 5+ corners. #easymoney.

What odds you get fella?

Not great but my nipper and I are doing a bet per match plus our usual outrights/accas etc. All winnings going back into the pot.

I’m on parenting duty with the 2 daughters tomorrow so I’ll be watching it from the comfort of the turbo trainer.

1 Like

The Turbo trainer… devils device

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

The Turbo trainer… devils device

Smart trainer linked to Zwift = Great fun.

the ref is giving Romania nothing here, which isn’t to much of a surprise, I guess.

Fucking homer- some outrageous decsions…

France get a goal. Flahute just needs one more to make tonight’s bet. Romania will have to stretch now.

blimey, Romania get a pen

blimey, Romania get a pen

Not sure why I said 3-0 as after writing about each team I knew that Romania were hard to breakdown.

1 Like

Find that these games are sometimes better. Cannot be worse than tonight. Will be better than any England game I’m sure!

Now this is where France went wrong. They do not know what one of these are!

Nice goal, he knows what a ball is!

89 mins - Payet

Belting goal from an excellent Payet.

1 Like

payet needs to get a grip. He’s been subbed so he can get his applause and has gone off crying. What a fucking baby.

2 Likes

He got all emotional, you know, like when your missus leaves you, or your dog dies, or your brother gets stabbed in the head, or Wycombe get an undeserved throw-in.

Fuck me, I’ve won a football bet!

3 Likes

That was a better game than I expected for the opening match - including a ref brave enough to give a penalty against the hosts, and a great finish to win it.

Bring on Lilliput v Greendale, or whoever it is tomorrow.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Flahute

Fuck me, I’ve won a football bet!

Yeah thanks for that, I was thinking France had to score 2+ but it was just 2+ in the game. Late bet but without the corners!

Saturday’s games - afternoon and evening of football is back.

Austria v Switzerland 14:00

Wales v Slovakia 17:00

England v Russia 20:00