Europa League - Saints draw Vitesse

Still exciting though, CB Saint!

… or a hoofinruth

Fecking MLG stealing my jokes again!

1 Like

I’m beginning to think MLG and you are the same person, Tokes :slight_frown:

1 Like

Fucking cod shit, I can’t go to either and the draw looks like this will be our only bastard games.

SHIT

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Still exciting though, CB Saint!

Hope they have a 200,000 seater stadium. If the proportion of people at work who want to go is representative of Southampton in general, they are going to need it

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

Fucking cod shit, I can’t go to either and the draw looks like this will be our only bastard games. SHIT

Why can’t you go? Are you going to happy camp?

Woo. While less convenient being away 2nd leg means I can screw HMG out of 140 quid long haul airplane tax by flying into UK for a week of hols before heading to AMS for the away leg then coming home out of Amsterdam or Dusseldorf. My lad is also in Cologne so could get free B&B there if i need it & a loft to the game with him!

Don’t worry, if we lose the home leg by 2/3, then people will not be booking on the Thursday evening of the home game. Most will wait until then. If we get a positive result, then people will be moaning that they cannot get a hotel/flight! :wink:

Joking aside when are they releasing the away tickets

I do hope we Triumph over Vitesse

1 Like

So, can anyone translate the reation of the Vitesse team? (Thanks, Optimus Trousers)

Work, work, work.

I have a planned stag do in Dusseldorf the weekend after the away leg. Have now booked a flight to Amsterdam on Thursday morning. Game followed by night in Amserdam and then train to Dusseldorf for stag do. Back on Sunday. Excited but scared (by the potential comedown) in equal measure.

Anyone know if the game will be on TV? And what’s the likelihood of it being shown in pubs? I want to make a night of it!

Ok, have permission from the Ayatollah, hotel reserved in Arnhem, now need to get tickets.

had a crazy idea that chartering a plane and reselling the tickets to other fans would be a good shout, until I discovered it worked out £1k each!!!

I still cannot believe I will not even be in the country, I will not know if we have made it through until Saturday. Saying that I can get someone to text me updates… Any offers?

I expect match day thread updates!

I’ll be in the air on Thursday and without wifi the following Thursday. Won’t get the result until Monday!

OK got the insurance policy sorted. When having to book long haul on airmiles waiting for Saints Ticket Office becomes a nightmare so have joined some pals & all got a group in the home area so at least have some chance of getting in!

Good turn out of our Dubai Massive with 4 confirmed so far and some more juggling vacation times.

I think we should leave the Match Thread to Stevesweb and focus on having a “tour thread” on here. :blush:

Aaaarrrrrggggghhhhh, work just fucked me. I now can’t go. Bastards.