Everton Drinks!

Reminds me of Archer and Woodhouse.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m in. Maybe.

Was at The South Western with mates on Friday evening. The landlord daftly gave us about 70 free credits on the jukebox and told us to fill our boots. We got through about 60 and then remembered an article we’d seen on Vice in which a guy played ‘The Boys Are Back In Town’ on a bar jukebox until he was kicked out.

So yeah, although we left shortly before the Thin Lizzy-ageddon, I really hope they have a jukebox killswitch behind the bar, or I might not be entirely welcome…

5 Likes

Oi Ant, at the meet up will u be saying things like “It’d be a dangerous game to throw everything at the Europa League, neglecting the league. However, the chance for glory on the European stage (even in its lesser competition) is too good to pass up.”

So no one can make it except Tokyo, but he’s already there? :frowning:

Has someone kidnapped Bearsy and is using his login?

Or just drugged his cuppa with speed or something?

If I wanted to use the second or third best quote I had for a situation, ignoring my best, most well thought-out material (that I’d spent literally moments formulating, only for some ungrateful website owner to ignore) then yes!

1 Like

I hope to make a couple of home games, but not much more than that.

Any north game meets and I’m in. At last I will have the money! Woop!

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Has someone kidnapped Bearsy and is using his login?

Or just drugged his cuppa with speed or something?

No, Beltch’s Robot Newshound come on here earlier with Breaking News! article bout major + in-depth Saints analysis, and when I read it I was like, hold on, these ain’t educated + professional football pundits, it’s bleeding dumbass Ant from papsweb!

Famous Ant Football Pundit

3 Likes

I might come along Lou, but I had a look earlier online and tickets for the game weren’t available yet.

Seriously? Haha, that’s really cool, Ant!

Ah, sorry, I’m premature with my drinks email! I’m in on Bucks Saint’s season ticket this year…I feel special for once!

I can’t make it anyway, it being a Saturday game and the significant other works Saturdays leaving me to look after the toddler unts…

It’s true, it’s true.

My previous story was an elaborate ruse. Just needed an excuse to bail on the next meetup (I’ll be busy mulling over the post-match analysis with the Sky Sports team, obvs).

1 Like

I will be at any drinks gathering :cool:

Goatboy has sacked me :slight_frown:

I am no longer WOODHOUSE. :astonished:

My daughter number two will be there to guide my zimmer frame. :laughing:

1 Like

Why can’t we have the drinks gathering at the first EL qualifier?

I PROMISE not to talk golf or tell you why Rory split from Carolina? Or share her mob #

Oh.

Maybe IF I share her mob #.

Ah no hang on I love you all but not that much

Guess the movie: “My name is Buck, and I’m here to…”

The Mrs, right?

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

So only five weeks away from first home game of the season…Southampton v Everton.

Who’s up for pre/post game drinks?!

And should we find a new venue for the sake of Halo , or continue at the Farmhouse (pre) and Great Western (post)?

I realise that you’re almost certainly being tongue-in-cheek there, Lou. :smile:

But, just in case you weren’t, for goodness sake don’t go arranging venues to suit me: my life is so all over the place at the moment I’m not sure if I’m having a shit or a haircut let alone whether or not I’ll be attending the Everton match in five weeks time!

3 Likes

Is anyone considering going to the UEFA qualifiers? I am, and would probably be up for a drink if I get down there.