Everton Drinks!

Originally posted by @Halo-Stickman

I realise that you’re almost certainly being tongue-in-cheek there, Lou.

But, just in case you weren’t, for goodness sake don’t go arranging venues to suit me: my life is so all over the place at the moment I’m not sure if I’m having a shit or a haircut let alone whether or not I’ll be attending the Everton match in five weeks time!

I was being tongue in cheek, but also selfish, because I’d actually quite like to meet The Halo!

But that’s ok, we won’t bank on you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s good because I would quite like to meet The Lou! – and one or three other Sotonians as well :smile: – and I hope to do so sometime this season; it’s just that I’ve got a few things going on at the moment that make it difficult to plan ahead. Not ruling out Aug 15 entirely but more likely it will be the autumn … if we haven’t all fallen out by then :wink:

Originally posted by @pap

Is anyone considering going to the UEFA qualifiers? I am, and would probably be up for a drink if I get down there.

What about Kazhakstan?

Originally posted by @Lets-B-Drinking

What about Kazhakstan?

Is nice.

5 Likes

I shall be over for the Everton match. Will do my best to meet for a drink either pre or post, depending on who I will be going to the match with.

When my daughter asked her brother if he wanted anything brought back from her trip to Kazhakstan his reply was ‘some potassium’.

1 Like

Can someone confirm if the orgy is strictly heterosexual or whether there’s some gay stuff as well?

There’s definitively a lot of man love.

what time and where?

3pm. Up the bum.

1 Like

Yeah, will definitely be at the qualifiers.

Although have realised I may actually be away for the first home game. Sausages. Well, that’s my ST potentially going then…

I don’t know how, but I’ve got confused on dates and won’t be able to make Everton drinks as it’s my Dad’s birthday. It’ll be a squeeze just to make the game.

My next game won’t be until Man United :frowning:

Well, this one is coming up sharpish. Who is up for beers? Pre/post match? What’s going on?

Looks like it’s just you and Barry Sanchez, Pap.

Heh, that presumes Barry will be in Southampton and that I’ll be there alone.

Just trying to sort my Saturday.

I won’t be there, pap.

Unequivocal enough for you?

:confused: *

* You know the drill

This might be fun for a matchday

http://www.thedailytouch.com/amy-mcdonnell/some-genius-has-created-a-pub-crawl-map-for-southampton/