Fantasy Football

I’m in if you don’t mind. Please remember that 26 points needs to be added to my total at the end due to my lack of early interest.

Originally posted by @Halo-Stickman

Are you putting a team in, Lou?

She’s the booby prize.

Welcome Tim!

Can I ask how you arrived at 26?

Is that your favourite number, half the leading score or some weird average?

2 Likes

Well, it is a good number, it is a fair number and it is my first weeks official score as per the official FF leagues for game week 1.

Which consifering I had Cech as my 3 times score captain this week is a quite wholly unremarkable score.

Originally posted by @ant

The three new ‘chips’ (All Out Attack, Triple Captain and Bench Boost) are interesting too. Deploy those at the right time and you could earn up to 20-50 extra points for each, which is huge.

How often do you get to use these wild cards??

Gotcha Tim, I thought it was a bit too specific to be random.

Well if you’ve had a team registered since gameweek one, then your GW1 points haul should stay with you once you’re included in the Sotonians league.

If not I’ll remember 26 points come next May!

2 Likes

Perfect. More so than most of my teams performace. Who’d have thought my top points scorer would be an Aston Villa defender?

3 Likes

Once per season, so it’s a ‘pick wisely’ scenario…

Arsenal fucked me. They fucked me bad! I thought they would rout hammers & Giroud would get at least 4 goals. Chelsea goalkeeper also wants to have a word with himself. He’s got himself suspended now as well, but I’m gonna stick with him because I am +loyalty.

Sourced by the Automatic News Thread

Sourced from An Instagram share by f6nte instagram

JOSE FONTE - (f6nte) on 10/08/2015

Team is Chosen!!!Bring it on then!! :joy::grin: #fantasypremierleague

…gratingly concocted by Optimus trousers…beta v1.6

Even Jose’s in on the act.

1 Like

Originally posted by @saintbletch

Sourced by the Automatic News Thread

Sourced from An Instagram share by f6nte instagram

JOSE FONTE - (f6nte) on 10/08/2015

Team is Chosen!!!Bring it on then!! :joy::grin: #fantasypremierleague

…gratingly concocted by Optimus trousers…beta v1.6

Even Jose’s in on the act.

Feck me Bletch but that’s like 2 weeks old…

What are you on about Big Wrong Bob?

That was an Insagram post from 3 days ago…

https://instagram.com/p/6NM3h-TgyW/

Optimus trousers only deals in the zeitgeist.

We’re playing Everton at the w/e which is a bit of a giveaway.

Am I missing something?

Oh, crap!

Beginner’s error here.

Forgot about Friday night football which means, I fielded the same team as last weekend.

I deserve everything this gameweek is going to throw at me.

Still, it’ll be nice to see Big Petulant Bob throw jettison his playthings again come 4:45pm on Saturday.

Despite being in a steady 3rd place position, I’ve gone all out and used my wildcard. Let’s see how this pans out…

I played my wildcard too, ant.

It’s a pro’s tactic in this game to use the wildcard to capture all the rising prices in week two.

Considering I forgot about the early deadline impact of the Friday night game, I did OK.

I didn’t change my team or captain and still scraped 46 points, but I had 17 points left on my bench!

Yep, having a shocker already. And I’ve already forgotten my log in details.

This is taking a very familiar pattern. Someone remind me to log in/change things for this w/e, yeah?

1 Like

Originally posted by @saintbletch

I played my wildcard too, ant.

It’s a pro’s tactic in this game to use the wildcard to capture all the rising prices in week two.

Fo’ sho’.

Plus I needed to get a certain couple of players in and it gave me a chance to fix some experiments that already looked like they wouldn’t work.

Just PM me your login details (once you remember them), and I’ll help with selections.

3 Sunderland defenders in your back 5 would be my first move…

1 Like

Notice how I shared the pro tip after most of the price rises had already happened?

This is war.

Cheers Bletch. Tbf, that probably wouldn’t e doing much worse than mine at present. Cech, Ivanovic, Mertesacker & Cedric. :facepalmthingy: