Fantasy League

Straight swap to Willian? Ramsey? Zaha?*

*Probably injured - but you surely didn’t think these would all be nice, fluffy, helpful answers?

Note to self, don’t get confsued between Southampotn defenders that play a lot in the centre and ones that don’t…

Was also trying to hint that you could get a goalkeeper that’ll start every week for £0.5m less, but you can’t help some people. :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, @btripz is such a twat at Fantasy Football…that he scored the same as me this week.

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

1 Like

My thought process on your HELPFUL suggestions…

Willian - Not sure I actually like the look of the post-Matic, pre-Bakayoko Chelsea anymore.

Ramsey - Didn’t play 90 minutes, will he next game?

Zaha - Already have Puncheon as my cheapy bench boy, so don’t want another CP player.

I fucking hate fantasy football.

I’ll just say that there’s a lot of value in certain £5.5m to £6.5m picks (including several from promoted teams) then!

@saintbletch obviously had his name changed for the article but we know it’s him really

1 Like

OK, here’s this week’s update.

Lol @how quiet some of the mouthy fantasist gobshites have become.

BletchFC is comfortably mid table, but worryingly scored less points this GW than @btripz .

Congratulations Steve. BTW, who is Steve IIL (In Internet Life)?

I am number 1 and number 2 in the league now! Steve is Beavis btw.

2 Likes

Congratulations, @tokyo-saint .

But you weren’t fit to throw stones at Beavis’ shit this week - 38pts v 62pts.

Have you peaked too early?

Or like most did you have a tough week?

I just can’t bring myself to back Lukaku to score every week. He’s flattered to deceive before.

And £7m for Alonso - that can’t be value, can it?

I’m happy with Bletch FC at the moment but we’ll still be in the market for players that can improve the squad as long as…

Toke’s a ****.

2 Likes

I am just waiting on Kane to kick in for my main team Bletch and for people to stop hitting the post (4 this weekend). Normal service will be resumed by September.

The season has been underway for a while now. When can we expect your resignation? :wink:

2 Likes

See the @btripz kiss of death worked again. Manipulated my team to get Spiderman in and he goes and gets himself suspended :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

You can expect resignation from me pretty much every time I read one of your posts.

(I’m with you on Kane, Jesus, etc. All playing well, none of them scoring)

2 Likes

You two should know that Kane has not scored a goal in the PL in August, so choosing him for your teams was a stupid, nay idiotic, move.

So here’s an intresting stat for you, fromthis BBC article

I don’t believe some gipsy cursed Kane for all of August Bob although I am starting to. I took a punt on him as he is easier to get rid of than to get in. Previous slow starts have been after international tournaments. If I didn’t have him I would have put in Jesus and Michakterian (Zaha wouldn’t have gotten a look in). It was a toss up and has failed so far. Still not a terrible start.

3 Likes

Lol at @btripz .

Red sky tonight, transfer Kane out.

Red sky in the morning, transfer Kane out.

His stats say he’s been unlucky.

One weekend left to disprove the stat though, are you still going to take that chance?

Yep, I’ve already made my transfers for this week and Kane stays in.

He’s playing really well and looks really sharp, and, but for the thickness of a post, he’d have 2 goals to his name and I wouldn’t have to be debating with you and treating you as a fantasy football-equal.

No offence.

:lou_is_a_flirt:

3 Likes

lol, I love a mid table scrap.

2 Likes