Fantasy League

Oh what a surprise, I have Raheem Sterling in my team :lou_facepalm_2:

Was @btripz proved wrong, you lot should listen to @btripz he knows what he’s talking about.

Although his fantasy score doesn’t reflect this.

2 Likes

Who is wildcarding over the international break? Bletch? Probably best you do.

1 Like

I see it’s not August and Kane scored twice on Saturday?

Yeah, I am back into the top two positions again.

Guess who took the Wildcard option yesterday and managed to get Paul Pogba in his team?

Guess who got injured playing CL football last night and will be out for up to 3 weeks?

1 Like

The Bletch FC supertanker has been slowed down, patched up and turned around all with the need of a wildcard.

I’m coming for you, @tokyo-saint you scotch ****.

1 Like

Yeah, used my free transfer this week already and also have Pogba now injured.

How serious is the injury?

The wildcard will still be open for you to make as many changes as you want until the next game cut off.

I think I read 2-3 weeks - but whenever a saints player is out for 2-3 weeks it usually means 2-3 months

I won’t lie to you bletch… it’s bad. Possible flying Aids and not the good Mark Fowler type. The worst type. Some say his hair might never be the same again.

1 Like

You like my post but obviously didn;t read it, let me direct you to the bit in bold in my original post.

1 Like

It would appear that one of the trigger button extenders on his PS4 controller fell off…

1 Like

Anyone know how long Pogba will be out for?

6 weeks

I repeat HE WILL BE OUT FOR 6 WEEKS.

Fuck sake, guess who has David Luiz in his fantasy team??

In a completely selfless act, I have drafted in Lukaku and made him triple captain for the game against us this weekend, pretty much guaranteeing he will (in this order);

1/ Score an own goal.

2/ Get yellow carded.

3/ Miss a penalty.

4/ Miss another penalty.

5/ Get a straight red.

6/ All in less than 60 minutes.

Thus scoring me a record low -27pts for a single player outing. All for the good of SFC.

3 Likes

After his latest injury when getting extra training with a personal trainer

1 Like