Favourite Papsweb 2015 moments

Getting that twat Cracked Rib booted out to make way for a more sophisticated intellect. Sadly they have yet to arrive but ere’s hoping :lou_is_a_flirt:

2 Likes

Dont worry, lifeintheslowlane, your record is still intact. Because I wasn’t born in Southampton - I was, in fact, born in Suffolk!

Welcome Convict! How you missed all the very unsubtle Goatboy advertising for this forum I don’t know!

1 Like

I was born up the road in Cambridgeshire but my mum’s side of the family lived in Suffolk. They used to own the farm that is now Jimmy Doherty’s farm.

Ahhh that explains it…I thought my faculties were failing me…phew. :lou_wink_2:

I will try harder in the New Year.

1 Like

I love the threads where we all tug each other’s junk about how great we are, I come on and be what bletch likes to call ‘a dour scotsman’ to tell you to all stop being self congratulationary jizzstains.

Happy Christmas!

4 Likes

Dunno must be cos I’ve been actually working, its been tough on my brain

If only Cracked Arse had hung out his balls for a while longer, but he quit after a brief Twerk Tug double session apparently :lou_eyes_to_sky:

I typed that into Google Translate “Bucks”…it said “Still working on it…come back later.”

It’s no reflection of the quality of the posting on here, but most of my favourite forum-related moments have come away from it i.e. seeing you all in person.

I think that’s a good thing.

4 Likes

Originally posted by @pap

You’re such a twat :lou_wink:

Originally posted by @Chertsey-SaintYou’re such a twat :lou_wink:

Don’t undersell us. I’m one of the world’s finest. It’s one of the four constantly rotating things I’m good at*.

* pap’s tip to the playa’s. Always insist the fourth thing is classified, like Robocop’s fourth directive.**

** and people thought Verhoeven was a hack until they saw the remake :lou_sunglasses:

1 Like

Pap, as a founding forefather I’d like to request an emergency geek meltdown button, where I can take you down from the edge of the Big Bang theory/Gotham Christmas marathon you are obviously on. For your own safety of course.

4 Likes

Pap, as a founding forefather I’d like to request an emergency geek meltdown button, where I can take you down from the edge of the Big Bang theory/Gotham Christmas marathon you are obviously on. For your own safety of course.

I like to request it twice as it is quite important.

1 Like

I concur.

I down voted the second one as my time is too important to waste fractions of seconds reading the same wording!

2 Likes

I dont have a particular favourite moment here but what I would say is that this forum is like a quality broadhsheet whereas another forum I can think of is like a tacky red top in comparison.

1 Like

Quality broadsheets don’t use the word cunt quite so much (an utterance a day keeps hypo at bay).

Other than that, I love the comparison.