Favourite t-girls

Originally posted by @Spudders

Does it matter pap? This isn’t FiverWeb and you’re not Steve£rant. There aren’t any pictures that are offensive. To be honest when I said about a thread for Tgirls on the Mario Suarez thread I genuinely didn’t realise that was a name used for transguys so actually SWDP has educated me. In the interests of research and education I’ve googled some of the ‘girls’ and trust me, Stickies has been VERY reserved in what he’s posting here.

I’m not arsed about the pictures. More about the intent. I don’t really think StickyWhiteDovePiss is seeking to celebrate anything here, except perhaps to solicit some homophobia and shock value.

He can go away and wank away to his heart’s content somewhere else.

It’ll soon fall down the posting list as time goes by. To be honest pap, I’m surprised you’re even asking this question based on what papasweb was supposed to represent!

I’m getting the feeling we’re being played here. As I said, I don’t give a fuck either way. I just don’t think the intent is benign.

1 Like

There is no homophobia here! There are no ulterior motives!

It is exactly a celebration!

Of course few people are going to join in. I bet secretly a few would like to though.

Well, possibly. We’ll see. If they don’t, I’ll lock the thread tomorrow. Perhaps we can have a separate thread about women that drink tea.

Fair play for trying.

The fact that Stickies posts are spaced out amongst random pics of tea ladies would suggest we’re not getting played pap, whatever the intent.

We’ve been introduced to a very different kind of tea girl than I had anticipated, but I can’t see how anyone’s getting played. If you’re gonna start removing/closing posts/ threads then you’re already starting on that slippery slope towards fiversweb.

Also it’s difficult to be accusing Stickies of shock value of homophobia when I’d suggest a couple of our top posters often sail very close to the wind in those specific areas!

1 Like

The fact that Stickies posts are spaced out amongst random pics of tea ladies would suggest we’re not getting played pap, whatever the intent.

We’ve been introduced to a very different kind of tea girl than I had anticipated, but I can’t see how anyone’s getting played. If you’re gonna start removing/closing posts/ threads then you’re already starting on that slippery slope towards fiversweb.

Also it’s difficult to be accusing Stickies of shock value of homophobia when I’d suggest a couple of our top posters often sail very close to the wind in those specific areas!

Maybe I’m just naturally more suspicious than you. Maybe it’s the fact that StickyWhiteDovePiss’ content has all been of the fishing or piss-taking variety, up to and including his username. If the community really wants a favourite t-girls thread, who am I to argue? Just don’t get miffed if it all ends up taking the direction I think it will.

I don’t buy StickyWhiteDovePiss as a poster that wants to contribute in a meaningful way, and while it gladdens my heart to see posters standing behind other posters in moments of solidarity, I reckon you’re backing a horse that has no interest in running.

1 Like

Why aren’t you interested in a tgirl thread Pap? With Tgirls there is something for everyone. Are you not a red blooded male?

Yeah, shit trolling there, skip. Thanks for letting Spudders know what I mean, though.

1 Like

I understand that there may be reasons this thread makes you a bit nervous, but apart from the tits SOG posted, is there anything worse than you might see on a billboard advertising wunderbra?

You’re right, it could degenerate, but SOG’s post aside, it hasn’t yet.

Closing it down doesn’t sit right with me.

It feels like ego and pride not liberlism.

I’m undecided, I prob need to see some more pics. Maybe some where you can see the bros cock?

1 Like

Have you heard of Google Bear? Stickies has added their names, knock yourself out/off. Unfortunatly the last one he’s posted doesn’t come up on google for some reason?

1 Like

The thread isn’t the issue. More the intent of the poster. Keep trying, dude. Maybe you’ll post something that makes it look like you want to be here, or indeed, have any respect for the place.

1 Like

And I thought they were just t shirts?

1 Like

Originally posted by @pap

Or do we think SWDP is just someone that is incredibly bored on SaintsWeb, and is taking the piss?

Yawn indeed. Although this thread is rather reminiscent of the niche Asian/emo girl threads that CrabLungs used to post - are they the one and same poster?

Look, I’m a huge fan of booblies, and also a fan of huge booblies. However, on stumbling across this thread I just couldn’t see the point.

Yeah, I know I made a thread about people we are not supposed to finda attractive, but still do. I felt though, that there was a conversational element to that idea. Oh well.

Originally posted by @pap

The thread isn’t the issue. More the intent of the poster. Keep trying, dude. Maybe you’ll post something that makes it look like you want to be here, or indeed, have any respect for the place.

Hi Pap this talk about respect, closing threads and dark intentions, proving one’s worth is all a bit weird and off putting really. It makes you seem weird.

Seriously, does there have to be a point? There’s not much point to anything Bearsy posts (sorry bro), but we still love him for it! What’s the point in posting pics of nuns on the matchday thread on fiversweb? We’ve all started posting on this new forum as it’s supposed to be a bit different than the other place. A lot of the key posters on here were the guys & gals that posted in the muppet show over there, which was 99% pointless, that’s what makes it great over here.

If Sicky Dove posts something and no-one’s interested it’ll drop down the listings, same as any other thread.

1 Like

Originally posted by @StickyWhiteDovePiss

Hi Pap this talk about respect, closing threads and dark intentions, proving one’s worth is all a bit weird and off putting really. It makes you seem weird.

Brilliant :cool:

1 Like

Well, when I said I didn’t see the point of this thread, I was clearly lying. I saw the point of it, and decided that the point was the same as the point behind behind 90% of the internet. Clearly the thread had an intention, but the amount of internet content in the same vein is what makes this thread particularly pointless…Kinda like Googling “Girls”

1 Like

If Sicky Dove posts something and no-one’s interested it’ll drop down the listings, same as any other thread.

That works as long as he doesn’t keep posting pictures of his favourite t-girls, which has been keeping it up in the listings, and forever will.

My stance is this. I’ve got plenty of gay people in my friends and family. Discussing these issues isn’t a problem, and people are free to lust after any consenting adults they please in this house. It’s not discomfort. It’s not being a prude.

I’ll tell you what’ll happen here. StickyWhiteDovePiss is going to a post a t-girl as often as required to bang this thread up the list. Now he could genuinely be into that sort of thing, and fair play to him if he is. Consenting adults? . As long as this place doesn’t end up looking like a mechanic’s wall in the 1980s, I don’t give a fuck.

Still, call me weird, but I don’t get any sense that this topic is being treated with respect. I think StickyWhiteDovePiss is deriving ongoing undeserved pleasure from keeping a t-girls thread at the top of the list. No-one cares, guv. It’s not really that explosive, and if someone is deterred by a thread called “favourite t-girls” by a poster named “StickyWhiteDovePiss”, then they probably haven’t got the wit or a liberal enough attitude to get along here.

2 Likes

If he’d been doing exactly that for days I’d get your point, but it was started less than 24 hours ago. You’ve made it into a bigger deal than it was, not him pap.

This kind of seems like you’re making an assumption on what could happen rather than waiting until it does happen and then saying something?

2 Likes