Favourite t-girls

Originally posted by @Spudders

If he’d been doing exactly that for days I’d get your point, but it was started less than 24 hours ago. You’ve made it into a bigger deal than it was, not him pap.

This kind of seems like you’re making an assumption on what could happen rather than waiting until it does happen and then saying something?

If I’m making assumptions, I’m only doing so based on the trolly responses in the thread.

Of course few people are going to join in. I bet secretly a few would like to though.

Why aren’t you interested in a tgirl thread Pap? With Tgirls there is something for everyone. Are you not a red blooded male?

I understand that there may be reasons this thread makes you a bit nervous, but apart from the tits SOG posted, is there anything worse than you might see on a billboard advertising wunderbra?

You’re right, it could degenerate, but SOG’s post aside, it hasn’t yet.

Closing it down doesn’t sit right with me.

It feels like ego and pride not liberlism.

1 Like

Just move it to the monkey tennis section :smile:

2 Likes

Hi SWDP,

Have you ever met/had relations with a T-Girl or is your fascination limited to tugging your willy whilst looking at pictures on the internet?

2 Likes

Hi Goatboy, thanks for being the first to take this thread seriously and steer it clear of the weird direction Pab was taking it in. Thanks also to Spudders for fighting my corner.

I have encountered T-girls in the real world as i’m sure we all have, but i’ve not had relations with any of those I have met. Perhaps this is because the real life T-girls i have met essentially look like men, and I am personally not attracted to people that look like men.

So if they looked like fit woman but had a massive wanger would you be up for it?

Would you prefer massive wanger or is size not an issue?

I don’t see why not. Wouldn’t you?

Originally posted by @StickyWhiteDovePiss

I don’t see why not. Wouldn’t you?

Not really my cuppa t.

1 Like

How strange. are you sure GoatBoy? Take a look at the first girl in the thread again, then take a look at your wife/girlfriend. Are you absolutely sure?

Yep. Pretty sure SWDP.

She looks pretty and everything but I’m slightly put off by the idea of her trying to slip a stiff cock in one of my openings. I’m more of a fanny man.

4 Likes

Hold on, Mr T was a transsexual?!! :kiss:

2 Likes

Not passing comment on the thread itself or DoveP, but I’d be wary of taking a “moderation is bad” approach.

Its an an often used trope online, usually by some pretty crappy folks in defence of pretty crappy content. Yes there is bad moderation, but that does not mean all moderation is bad. Often, the best sites and online communities with the most interesting debate and discussion are those with clearly set out policy and strictly enforced modding practices.

4 Likes

I align myself with the views of KRG: I think all good sites need good moderation. I’ll also add that, imo, Pap has done an excellent job so far and has handled some potentially difficult situations very well.

As for this thread itself, only SWDP can give the reason for instigating it; however, if it was to show that there are attractive transvestites then I think that that aim has been achieved - but didn’t we all know that already?

So, what next? Someone start a thread on favourite lesbians? Favourite gay men? Favourite bi-sexuals? Favourite straight men? Favourite straight women?

Wouldn’t this all become a bit boring after a while? More importantly, do we really need to categorise individuals in this fashion. Yes, we’re all different and it’s good to celebrate these differences; but, at the end of the day, aren’t we all just people muddling through life as best we can with whatever cards fate has dealt us?

I’m off now to choose my favourite Saintsweb poster. :smile:

4 Likes
1 Like

Hi guys, I think I’m going to have to end my participation in this discussion at this point.

I’ve learnt a little bit more about you here though, so thanks for that.

Pap, sincere congratulations and respect for setting this place up. breaking free is one thing but it say’s a lot that you’ve managed to bring the majority of the better posters with you. I think my early worries that the place would not survive without some bad guys have proved unfounded.

Having said that I think youve lost touch with reality here a little bit, you’ve succumbed to the common problem of taking the internet too seriously. Same goes for Ohio, Goaty, cholula whiny, and KRG. Watch your pack bandwagon jumping mentalities too. Goaty be honest with yourself.

Spudders, my fellow enthusiast has been absolutely spot on throughout this thread and I doff my hat to him.

Final thought: Are we all chasing unicorns?

Bye

1 Like

I am clearly getting old because I missed the t connection at first. I people want to cross dress and have their picture taken for general consumption, I have no problem with those pictures being published. I do have a problem if people put themselves out there as something they are not in order to lead others on. I am with the Goat on this. I can appreciate the effort and the effect but at the end of the day, if the bits and pieces underneath belong to the same gender as me, no thanks. We had a pub quiz a while back and one of the sections was on trannies. There were several pictures of “women” and you had to decide which were the blokes. After 5 minutes two people had objetcted to the subject matter so that section was cancelled. I thought it odd because a) the trannies had clearly chosen to have their picture taken for public consumption so probably wouldnt object if they knew their pictures were being used (and they would probably take it as a compliment if people chose them as women) and b) I go to Brighton a lot and see trannies wandering about all over town (none as glam as these pics though). I have even stood in a public urinal with a fit looking “women” standing to me having a piss from what I assume was her cock (I didnt look too closely). Its all a part of life’s rich tapestry.

1 Like

I had a piss at the urinals next to Teddy Sheringham once SOG, not sayings there’s any connection with t-girls, but your post just reminded me :cool: