FC Midtjylland vs Southampton FC (buildup/match/tears/recriminations)

my stream just disappeared due to violations. Oh well :frowning:

Assuming we lost, Iā€™m just disapointed. Not hearbroken. Onward and upward in the prem please?

1 Like

What with that shit?

2 Likes

On the bright side we wonā€™t have to watch ourselves being embarrased by Lazio et al.

God that was shit

1 Like

That, boys and girls, was utter fucking disappointment. Weā€™re not going on a European Tour.

1 Like

Fucking midgets. I really hate midgets

We have to be honest fellas, that was a totally shit performance.

Quite fearful for the rest of the season.

Oi.

1 Like

I wanted us to be embarrassed, I still have never seen us in Europe, I couldnā€™t go until Sept and we with all our investment and expensive shing academy couldnā€™t beat this lot, fucking embarrassing.

Tin pot cup, focus on league, etc, etc

Think I will go downstairs & watch the rest of John Wick. Seriously do not want to read anything else about tonight.

Or Sunday at this rate

1 Like

That was woeful. Apart from a brief spell where we had some width and remembered how to pass that was unbearably poor.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

I wanted us to be embarrassed, I still have never seen us in Europe, I couldnā€™t go until Sept and we with all our investment and expensive shing academy couldnā€™t beat this lot, fucking embarrassing.

Itā€™s only embarrassing if you are a fucking idiot Barry. We lost. We were shit. Get over it.

Makes you wonder what have happened if we tried to play it on the deck from the start. We let them beat us at their own game.

1 Like

On the plus side:

Stekelenberg is solid.

1 Like

This. We seem to have no clue all of A SUDDENā€¦just like my caps lock.

Makeshift team, makeshift formation, makeshift performance. Opponents not up to muchā€¦but they didnā€™t have to be.

1 Like

Just as well, on the evidence so far heā€™s gonna be pretty busy :slight_frown:

1 Like

And to round off my night of misery, I have just seen that the xfactor returns to the screen (and in particular mine thanks to the Ayatollah) this weekend

1 Like

You are cold Goat/boy thing, we have just lost and you expect people to get over it? The context I used it in was Dubai said at least we wouldnā€™t be embarrassed as we were out, I donā€™t give a shit about making ourselves look shite, we tried not to tonight and did exactly that, I would rather look shite and have a great away than concern myself with a fixed shite corrupt League, bollocks to the Prem, what about adventure, history and fun ya beaut?

1 Like