Feyenoord vs Saints

It is very accurate…I told him what to say. :cool:

He is a Hockey player and knows nowt about football. :astonished:

He can spell better than me…and types with two fingers as well. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

'Tis true. Otts whispers me the key phrases and I just bang away on the keyboard. Symbiotic commentating:

6 Likes

God, that’s weird. How do I sleep now?

2 Likes

We will be able to verify commentary once the highlights come in.

Excellent job with the pre-season media from the club, btw. With these freely available YouTube vids, you really spoil us. I feel slightly better about doing 650 notes on a season ticket today (the Itchen North International crew is expanding. Baby bro is being inducted this year).

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Yep, tidy. I think he will come good but not a great game. When he settles in and we start banging the ball into him and trusting his touch a bit more he’ll be awesome.

I was watching a couple of videos before Clasie signed. Some of his through balls for Feyenoord were delicious. A real eye for a pass.

Hugely encouraging result though, especially Stekelenburg growing in stature. We have needed two decent goalies for a long time.

1 Like

Originally posted by @pap

Originally posted by @Ohio-Saint

All this praise for Goatboy’s commentary…How do we know he wasn’t just making it up? I don’t trust him.

We will be able to verify commentary once the highlights come in.

Well, I trust him really. All that concerns me now is what is cuter? A baby Ottery or a baby Goat boy! :grimacing:

1 Like

It’s Otts’ beauty sleep you should worry about:

5 Likes

I always close my eyes…soooo i never see or feel any true love :kiss:

I will never be unfaithful to the mighty Saints :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Pleased to see Pelle amongst the goals in each game. Hopefully he will find more consistancy this season.

1 Like

Cheers Goatboy. That is a good summing up of the players, to someone who has limited internet until Monday. What was the oppo line up like, was it a strong side, if so great result!

1 Like

Thanks for the report, fellas!

Early doors but feeling pretty happy about things so far.

Gotta love the way Koeman goes about his job - nothing fazes him; he just gets on with it in a very positive manner. Top man.

3 Likes
3 Likes
  1. Great result.

2. Helluva crowd for a friendly.

3. Green strip is growing on me.

2 Likes

16 goals scored

0 goals conceded.

Nice week of work.

Now, IF we could only play Villa & Sunderland in the same 7 days we may beat that one day.

Think we’ve got pre-season just right this year, a little more less terrified heading into the Vitesse games.

I take RK’s comments about not going long haul for pre-season with a pinch of salt.

Noboby has offered us a million quid to play meaningless games in Asia or the US yet, but when they do…

Loving Goatboy’s John Motson work. I just wish I could find a picture of a Goat in a Sheepskin Jacket to finish the image off.

1 Like

I can’t see Gardos mentioned in the earlier posts, but I just read a report saying that Gardos got injured in the game and is out for 7 months.

Not in the game. Must have been a training injury.

Not sure a Motty sheepskin will go with my new boots.

3 Likes

Although I didn’t get to see most of the match due to trying to watch it in jerkyvision, I have thoroughly enjoyed the whole spectacle. This has been the most meaningful pre-season friendly in terms of attendance and a meaningfull relationship between clubs and fans. A very possitve run-in to the season proper!

Now I’m off to google a pic of a goat fucking an otter while usiong a condom. Gotta be sensible in these matters.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Ohio-Saint

Although I didn’t get to see most of the match due to trying to watch it in jerkyvision, I have thoroughly enjoyed the whole spectacle. This has been the most meaningful pre-season friendly in terms of attendance and a meaningfull relationship between clubs and fans. A very possitve run-in to the season proper!

Now I’m off to google a pic of a goat fucking an otter while usiong a condom. Gotta be sensible in these matters.

I will only allow this if Goat puts a paper bag over his head :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like