Free speech is good, but

Islam is not the only religion to have an issue with homophobia and misogyny. Is it the only religion Barry has an issue with?

1 Like

Originally posted by @Mulletsaint

Why? Because you’re a homophobe, or because you feel that not all gays mince and thus should not be tarred with the same brush?

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

No I have an issue with all of them that are like that.

Seriously Baz, what the fuck is wrong with you?

1 Like

Yeah but as you are no Islamophobe you wouldnt be making snide remarks about Muslims would you?

Good point. Best head for the Banter Inn.

I sometimes feel like Sotonians is just a giant project to work that out.

1 Like

What was the loving phrase used on Saintsweb? Relentless Megaspastic?

Where have I said I am not an Islamaphobe? I am not a racist and will always fight my corner on that but that religion? If questiooning to why its homophobic, sexist and racist well then yes I am, note its the religion not the person, the same also goes forthe Catholic faith and all for that matter that oppose what I oppose what I just mentioned, I am colour blind but I have never ever said I am not an Islamaphobe in the terms I have just mentioned, Mr Git read my posts please.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Well this thread has gone well.

Sounds like everyone should take a breathe and step back from Islam / homophobic etc discussions because as far as i can tell no one has made a point that a) is worth debating and b) won’t descend into mudslinging.

Free speech is one thing, but this is just playground stuff at the moment

1 Like

It was meant in a light hearted way in a retort to your earlier post.

You might want to proof read your post. You say twice “where have I said am not not an Islamophobe” which means that you are doesnt it? Freudian slip perhaps? :lou_wink:

If being an Islamaphobe means questioning their thoughts on gays, women and human rights then for sure, I would hope most people are, possibly they arent as important to people on here as I hoped.

When you went to Uni did you not learn how to debate?

To be fair I agree with Barry on the homophobic stuff. Islam or any other religion that punish or harm people for things like if they like cock or fannies can fuck off. I know I make a few gay jibes but I make a few jibes about lots of things. I know a few gay people and make the same jokes to them. However, serious homophobia where people get hurt or killed can fuck off.

The same goes with Catholics in the past with unmarried mothers, sending their kids off to America without their consent or while under pressure in the past. Sending them to american paedophiles is fucking mental.

1 Like

Cherts won’t like that, its obvious he is a homophobe, don’t wind him up.

Originally posted by @Chertsey-Saint

What was the loving phrase used on Saintsweb? Relentless Megaspastic?

that was Ⓒ Kraken on the subject of Miltonroader07 I believe. Have we had Krakens on here? I like Krakens. He told me off one time, but then we Made Up After.

Originally posted by @Mulletsaint

Islam is not the only religion to have an issue with homophobia and misogyny. Is it the only religion Barry has an issue with?

I can forgive ppl their prejudices tbh. I have enough of my own, against i.e. paedophiles, and i.e. Northampton Fans, and i.e. motorcyclists, and I would be loathe to give them up. In many ways Barry’s prejudice is less despicable than my own. He at least has a rationality, in that he finds the pervailing attitutude of musloids towards homosexers offensive, whereas I couldn’t reasonably explain why I don’t like paedophiles. I know logically that they are just unfortunate sufferers of a debilitating mental condition, and it’s not their fault, but there’s just something about the image of a wrinkled, gnarly hand fiddling about with a toddlers fanny, that I find slightly off-putting somehow.

On other hand, Barry being prejudiced against Musloids because he doesn’t like them being prejudiced against woofters, is prob bit Irony, if Irony is the word that I want.

To be fair you’re the only one to post anything homophobic on here…

I agree, Barry is just like a paedophile.

That’s what you meant, wasnt it?

i just called them woofters tbf. I was prob being irony or something tho.

1 Like

Right after bear uses the word woofters (the last time it was used was Jim Davidson on that cooking thing) Sarb says no one else is homophob except Barry. :slight_smile: Great timing.

2 Likes