Free the Guested 1

News just in, the Pap dossier might be released. This may or may not include pap nudes and pics of Barry with children/Pap. I am not position to confirm or deny anything at the moment.

1 Like

Reported!

In the meantime do you have a league table for missing posters that make you sad or is it just me in 2nd place to Lou?

For my part, Iā€™m going to incorrectly link youtube videos. Pap fkn hates that. I will do one in the first hour, then two in the next hour and then four, and I calculate by Christmas I will be postingā€¦ fkā€¦ 3,022,310,000,000,000,000,000,000 videos. That sounds like a lot of fkn work. Iā€™m out.

6 Likes

i saw this headline and thought of Barry, the second guested victim. given that he thinks puel is a cunt and our players are inbreds, this seemed the perfect match and solution.

9 Likes

Originally posted by @Tokyo-Saint

In the meantime do you have a league table for missing posters that make you sad or is it just me in 2nd place to Lou?

At least you made the top two Tokes :frowning:

Aye, I know how you feel, Spudders.

A few weeks ago there were all sorts of neā€™er-do-wells and johnnie-come-latelys on Louā€™s ā€˜Say Hiā€™ list, but no fucking mention of yours truly anywhere to be seen!

And to think I gave that damn woman the best forum posts of my life. :lou_angry:

2 Likes

Reported!

Cunt!!

Lou would be top of the list if there was one. To be honest Tokes youā€™re not even 2nd, I think youā€™re somewhere behind Furball and mile sbehined Sue Whistle.

Sorry but thatā€™s the way it is.

Donā€™t worry, bTripz. I used my personal ignore function.

I have no dog in this fight, certainly no supporter of Barryā€™s views at all, quite the opposite in fact. But come on, posters suggesting that there is some kind of equivalence between the spat about sexism and racism between the two of them, and the statement that Barry ā€œtouches children for pleasure, a fucking nonceā€, are clearly deluded. Outrageous, this is a public forum, by any yardstick that is gross libel. More than a few people would have been consulting lawyers by now. For Chertsey Saint to continue to dig his heels in just compounds it. For fucks sake Pap, surely you must see that a line was crossed? I can assure you that if someone stated, not suggested, stated on here that i touched children for pleasure and was a fucking nonce you would have a problem and would need deep pockets. You can take that to the bank. Disgraceful.

2 Likes

Sorry double post, have no idea what happened there.

Donā€™t worry, it happens a lot here.

Lovely to have you back, Tokyo.

Is your return down to :-

a) the keen nose of a forum bloodhound, sensing papā€™s claret might be about to flow.
b) sad, pathetic and continual lurking, trawling for a nugget?
c) you and Cherts noshing each other off over PM/DM/Facebook/Grindr/Tinder/Stormfront* all day (delete as appropriate)?

Frankly, I donā€™t care. Iā€™m a blindly sentimental thing to a fault, like Dot Cotton whenever one of her dastardly descendants returns to the square.

Just in time for the momentous Christmas special!

If you donā€™t care, why ask?

2 Likes

Bloody serious stuff this Internet forum business! :lou_facepalm_2:

2 Likes

Agree, unban him and provide the toblerone as requested.

Ban me if you need to show your power. I donā€™t even lurk anymore, not more than a couple of times a month to see if the tories are still in trouble. Yet again you were wrong. None of your options directed me here today.

1 Like

If you donā€™t care, why ask?

Rhetorical. Just wanted to demonstrate that Iā€™m the sort of twat that can get by without the comedic genius of Gervais and Merchant.

Great Googlinā€™ thoā€™ x

Come on then, answer the question. What rule was broken and were was the rule stated?

Admit the rules are in your mind. Itā€™s your ball and you will go home when you want.