Free the Guested 1

I would like to use this on behalf of my client.

Let’s see them get out of this one!

Checkmate Spunktrumpet

5 Likes

4 Likes

Not my favourite version of animal farm if i’m honest

1 Like

He’s waiting for the seventh wave.

1 Like

Barry has been very quiet today. Do we need to campaign for the Guested 2?

No, by all accounts he went down on his knees faster than a $5 hooker when threatened by a guesting. There is no way he got guested.

3 Likes

Maybe he’s dead then?

RIP bazza. He may have been a big racist, but he was our racist.

*cough* resist, he was our resist.

lol that’s true, I’ve never seen anything so craven.

Barry: Listen you whoppers I’ll say what I like I don’t give a fuck you mavis reillys won’t shut me up the problem with these muslims-

Pap: Wind it in Barry, or you’re going guestlist

Barry: Oh sorry. Sorry, sir. I’m so sorry. Please don’t guest me. Ur much better web developer than stevegrant

11 Likes

Barry has definitely lost cred over this incident. He used to be the rebel outsider, now he’s just boring mainstream.

2 Likes

Anyone else worried that Pap’s gone quiet? Is the nine hour job with one hour commute either side, just code for Bletch “guesting” him?

3 Likes

I can confirm that Barry is currently being o_ught-a-bored-ed_.

It’s like being water-boarded, but instead involves me reading extracts of James Joyce’s Ulysses, pausing only to occasionally explain what he did wrong and suggest what he should have done instead.

4 Likes

They just put his computer and keyboard on a VariDesk and raised it to it’s highest…

3 Likes

He appears to be fine.

By now the Guesting One must have became Grouty of the East Wing and organised three drone drops, a gold bullion raid in Turin, two nonce kneecappings and a boxing match in which Godber is supposed to take a fifth round dive.

2 Likes

Right, I am in contact with Madiba and he has officially put me in charge of his negotiations. This is an official quote - not one of my usual fake ones:

“I am giving you power for my negotiations. All I want is a full pardon, a helicopter to anywhere I want (probably Derby as Bazza said its the best night out in the country), and 3 pre-Brexit Toblerones.”

Spunktrumpet and bletch - negotiations must come through me.

Our initial stance is that there will be no negotiations. Can I hear you brothers and sisters?

NO JUSTICE…

4 Likes

What is the Consequences if demands are not met? Sarb will continue to not post on frm? I can hear pap shaking in his shoelifts srs

3 Likes

FFS bear, your line was NO PEACE.

You had one fecking job and you buggered it up.

Spunktrumpet and bletch know that if Sarb is not reinstated, I will keep posting and no one wants that. I promised Sarb I would either get his demands or get guested myself trying. I can’t give anymore than that.

7 Likes

ok ok it is more srs than i thought

I love you Tokes, your lack of posting has made me sad, not as sad as Lou’s lack of posting but sad nonetheless.