:cash: :halo: Giving Is Saintly

You don’t need to share the credit, you did it all yourself mate.

1 Like

Aye but I learned from the master :wink:

1 Like

So which one do I wear when I come dowe for a pint/match… if these ever start up again?
All of them? I think that will be a good look

badgeman

2 Likes

Did you nick that off my FB?

2 Likes

This is blatant begging post.

I have a grandson who suffers from a serious form of epilepsy. Relatively little is still known about many strains of this disease and, compared with charities for cancer, heart disease etc, the Epilepsy Society struggle for funds at the best of times, and the current situation is pretty desperate.

So I have undertaken to stay sober for October whilst trying to get fitter by putting in at least 120 miles on the bike during the month, sponsored fir the Epilepsy Society. I’m nearly there. Still sober (those who know me will appreciate that was a challenge!) and past 100 miles.

If anyone feels able to help, in even the smallest way, it would be hugely appreciated. My original target was £200, now trying to get to £400.

1 Like

Hi shroppie, hope you don’t mind but I have moved your post to our charity thread and have made a donation. Good luck!

Thanks, and thanks. Sorry, hadn’t seen the Giving thread.

1 Like

Spondos in. Good luck mate. CD

1 Like

Many thanks. :+1::+1:

Contributed despite all my selections wrong so far today.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Mr T has epilepsy as does one of my daughters so happy to send pennies

1 Like

Huge thanks. :+1::grinning:

1 Like

Thanks for the brilliant response, including the anonymous donors I can’t thank personally. It’s really appreciated. :+1:

1 Like

Yes. In response to your generosity, I thought it was only right to push myself, so I’ve gone mad and upped my cycling target to 150 miles and fundraising to £500, which was beyond my wildest dreams when I started.

Big thanks to all those who’ve already been so generous.

4 Likes

A final thank you to all those who supported me. Five weeks sober and 150 miles cycled in October. Got fitter and lost weight too! £600 raised for epilepsy research. Pleased with that.
7 Likes

Brilliant effort mate, well done. :clap: Donated :+1:

Good work fella.

Thanks! Very generous.

1 Like