Grooming Tips

I have to say I was a little embarrassed signing her napkin. Next time I’ll bring my own paper.

Not sure but Mrs g reckons it’s better than freshly dug pit or bleach.

Just pm me dates when you’re free and I will ‘work’ late. Just remember to bring leather to bite down on. She likes to be called Rose and don’t answer back.

10 Likes

What’s wrong with bathing once a year whether you need to or not and having a natural body odour that smells like a piss covered tramp?

Asking for a friend.

6 Likes

@saintbletch can ask for himself can’t he??

9 Likes

I spruced myself up and put on my dopest shirt to impress the mums in the playground when picking up kid goat from school.

Can’t work out why they were looking at me funny.

11 Likes

A packet of skittles and a slushpuppy works best for my grooming regimine

1 Like

And there it is…Boom!

Finally. Nice one Steve, we can close the thread. Job done my friend!

:lou_lol:

2 Likes

This is a real insight to you all.

I think we are all being sold a load of stuff we don’t need (my bathroom is full of stuff now) to keep clean and youthful looking. It’s been pushed to us woman far longer than men but your now getting it all.

3 Likes

Sure, but look how gorgeous we are :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

So, @intiniki all the stuff you buy, does it keep you clean and youthful looking?

Or are we wasting our money which could be better spent on beer, curry and chips?

This is important!

1 Like

Before I moved abroad I cleaned my teeth twice a day with just a toothbrush and Colgate. I’d go to the NHS dentist every 6 months or whatever and they’d look at my teeth for about 5 mins and tell me everything was fine. Occasionally my wisdom teeth would get infected and they’d prescribe me antibiotics. After my first appointment abroad it became apparent that my teeth were actually in a bit of a state. Wisdom teeth extractions were quickly arranged and I’m now using interdental brushes on my back teeth, floss on the rest and a special toothpaste as part of my routine. The amount of rotting meat and fat the interdental brushes get out from my teeth is incredible.

Other than that, I use supermarket brand shampoo and shower gel and never wear deodorant or aftershave. I shave with my hair clippers. Durex featherlight. Durex brand lubricant (do other people use lubricant for normal love making?) Also I have a bush and hairy balls. Partly because I’m not sure of the point at which I would stop shaving if I were to start. When I am in hotels with showers with heads with multiple settings, I use the high pressure setting on my butthole. I rarely use sponges or flannels.

8 Likes

Hey, much as I appreciate your grooming tips friend. I’m not going my showers in my frequent visits to Premier Inns now. I’ll be thinking of you using the high pressure setting :slight_frown:

I reckon spend it on beer, curry and chips. I am just going to use what I have and wont buy any more ridiculous stuff. I used soap and water and no moisturiser for a long time but think my genes have helped keep my youthful looks until about now. Now I do feel a bit old and haggard but that’s the ageing process. Lets just do it gracefully.

3 Likes

Upvoted @stickywhitedovepiss - just because…

Sky Sports News are missing a trick here, male grooming tips

You should be more worried about sleeping in Lenny Henry’s leftovers.

2 Likes

No deodorant?

Yeah, especially since she died last year!!

Speak for yourself, tart.