Gunfire heard outside parliament

An eye witness said he saw a body floating face down in the water; presumably having been knocked from the bridge.

Its okay, Batman over at the other place has already outed the attacker as a Muslim.

Makes me feel a bit sick - some of my family use Westminster Bridge daily. They were nowhere near at the time, but still too close to home for my liking

Junior Doctor from one of the hospitals (St Thomas??) has confirmed one woman dead and several with “catastrophic” injuries!!

Yeah it’s horrible. I have one friend still locked inside, as is another friends mum.

Scary stuff.

If we can take any sort of positive from today it seems that London was prepared for this type of random attack and the perpetrator was taken down very quickly, while emergency services took control and flooded the area in numbers.

And as an aside, personally I hope we are operating a shoot-to-kill policy.

1 Like

Fuck that, far too easy a let off.

They should rot.

Appears that they have stopped the London Eye and there are still people inside the pods!!

Apparently this is standard security procedure. Personally I would rather get the fuck off of there!

1 Like

Happy I don’t work in central London. Only this week I’ve had to go 18 miles across the city and go via central London. It’s sort in the back of your mind something could happen.

I am with you, let them spend the rest of their miserable lives in jail watching daytime tv. Far better punishment than sending them to a martyrs death.

Simply feeding the trolls…

Nice to see Barry “the voice of reason” though

Keep it up

Nice to see back handed compliments are alive and well by the children.

Keep it up.

Sorry Dad

:lou_facepalm_2:

We don’t need to argue or point score, lets wait for the facts.

Is that fair?

7 Likes

Respect to Conservative MP Tobias Ellwood who tried to save the policeman.

2 Likes

Glad we don’t have to waste one penny putting that arsehole on trial and then imprisoning him. If I could I’d charge him for the bullets.

I’d like the person resonsible alive, simply being the person dead gives you nothing, no reason, no understanding and no answers for victims.

2 Likes

Sadly Barry I don’t think you’d get any answers - just extremist PR and a twisted view of the world.

I’m happy to give that up and save a few quid on legal fees and prison time.

That policy doesn’t exist anymore.