Gunfire heard outside parliament

A number of witnesses say that there were two people in the car, one white and one black. The senior police officer seemed to be saying there was only one attacker. I wonder if one is still at large and the police dont want to advertise the fact?

Also the MP who managed to get the underground station closed to prevent more people entering the danger area.

1 Like

4 dead at least 20 injured. We knew it was going to happen at some point but it doesnt stop it being shocking and sickening when it does.

Feck me, what is it with the word “lockdown.” It seems to be used every other sentence. What on earth did people do before we had “lockdown?”

Looks like you’ve been rinsed there @cobham-saint :lou_lol:

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/844613971080593408

1 Like

oops.

maybe it was Trevor Brooking?

2 Likes

By conscious choice Steve ) seemed appropriate in the circumstances.

Normal service to be resumed at a later date

1 Like

@goatboy in “all slightly tanned and bearded people look the same” gaff.

Isn’t that right, @pap ?

@pap ?

Anyone seen @pap since about 2:40pm this afternoon?

It would appear that nobody knows whether or not he is still in prison. Bodes well.

Not pap.

2 Likes

No son, you got caught with your pants down trying to point score and be funny, I wouldn’t worry you’re not the worst nor the nastiest but you got light shone on you for it. Wise up.

7 Likes

1 Like

Bollocks Barry. Bollocks.

Down voted because you are sooo wrong.

You’re not as clever as you think you are and deep down you know it but can’t (or won’t) admit it.

You’re the one who needs to wise up.

Ch4 news named him on the 7pm news but then pulled the +1 broadcast, presumably because they’re in a bit of bother for naming a man who is in prison.

1 Like

Who fed them that story? How important was that person that they didn’t feel obliged to verify it before broadcasting it?

1 Like

You simply cant have a terrorist called Trevor.