Hopes for Portsmouth this year

Hahahahaha!

That has cheered me up around the camp fire. Bottle of red down and a great day of crabbing and blackberry picking. Great way to end the day!

1 Like

He he I have 50 quid on Morcambe winning at 4 to 1

4 Likes

Nice bit of work that 4/1 for a home team against shit!

1 Like

Hope it wasn’t a Portsmuff based Bookies … 4 t0 1 to them means 4 p to the pound if you’re lucky!!

2 Likes

Morecambe 2 - 0 Portsmouth 94’

Match Odds

RefreshRules

In-playMultiplesCash Out Available On This Market

Liability:ÂŁ50.00Cash Out ÂŁ244.59 Profit ÂŁ194.59Hide

Shall I let it Ride :lou_lol:

2 Likes

FT 2-0 well done PS!

2 Likes

You could almost feel sorry for them :lou_facepalm_2:

Why on earth do you think that that festering bag of shite of a football team deserve any sympathy. :scream:

Save it for the poor souls and organisations that had their livelihoods, businesses and lives ruined by theiractions.

3 Likes

Originally posted by @PhilippineSaint

Morecambe 2 - 0 Portsmouth 94’

Match Odds

RefreshRules In-playMultiplesCash Out Available On This Market Liability:ÂŁ50.00Cash Out ÂŁ244.59 Profit ÂŁ194.59Hide Shall I let it Ride :lou_lol:

Hey, that’s not 4 to 1! What happened to the other £5.41?

1 Like

Well played PS! I remember a 100/1 bet I had in October being let down by Pompey failing to win. Sickens me even now. Must be delightful to actually profit off their shitness.

1 Like

Morecambe beat them again? :astonished:

Now that is funny.

2 Likes

Anyone surprised?

Pompey fans lack class shocker

Poor lad good have had a career ending injury for all they knew. Twats.

Pretty standard down that way - appalling behaviour followed by an excuse.

Apparently when his leg broke he punched the turf which was considered bad form, so the booing and singing of Let Him Die, Let Him Die was justified… :astonished:

The next excuse is normally that it was only two or three people and the booing was aimed at them - history rewritten as it happens!

See the case of the Ted Bates’ Silence.

They are not football fans.

3 Likes

I think I would be happy if they finished fourth and then lost out in the play offs

It will be the hope that kills them of eventually.

3 Likes

They have just lost 3-1 to Doncaster Belles which keeps them in Fourth :lou_lol:

Carlisle in 3rd are predictively wobbling!

A team that plays in red and white stripes :lou_lol:

I take it Disney have completed the deal then?

So the taxi driver wasn’t taking Milan & that other relic to the club today. Now, what was his name?

The deal is still being negotiated, any delays are probably down to the fact that the fucking ground is falling down and the council won’t have issued a safety certificate yet.

Add in the number of Twitter followers who are bereft of teeth that Eisner must have gained, and he must be wondering what madcap village of deluded sister-bothering heather=peddlars he has stumbled upon.

Either way, we’ve lived through a golden era for comedy - and there will be more laughs. :cool:

5 Likes

Please tell me he is going to replace their mascot