Hot hot hot!

Ohio, you lose points as you’re from a hot country so will inevitably take the sunshine for granted meaning the pleasure will be less great.

A topless babe is also no advantage, as I could make that claim every evening. :wink:

Lifeintheslowlane still wins!

I could tell Lou about the 4 feet of snow this winter…Instead i will mention that it is now raining!!!..Thanks Lou!!! :cry:

2 Likes

On an un-air-conditioned train, melting. The girl next to me better watch out or there’s going to be a big pool of me all over her lap pretty soon.

4 Likes

lolololololol

She’s one of them feminist types in a mega short skirt and low cut busty top. It’s very lucky that she is proper feminist and dresses like this to be comfortable or she could also struggle with the heat. She’s got proper boob sweat going on, and I think she’s squinting in the sun. I would offer her my sunglasses, but I’m, errr, using them.

9 Likes

Originally posted by @Chertsey-Saint

She’s one of them feminist types in a mega short skirt and low cut busty top. It’s very lucky that she is proper feminist and dresses like this to be comfortable or she could also struggle with the heat. She’s got proper boob sweat going on, and I think she’s squinting in the sun. I would offer her my sunglasses, but I’m, errr, using them.

I liked your post, because it made me laugh.

But I also want to say: dick!

3 Likes

But if you love cycling, then I win? I would prefer to be cycling, than sitting in the garden, but again that is personal preference.

Pit has been a dream, to be able to cycle in June and July, as I am normally stuck at a desk, dreaming of the chance to get in the saddle.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

You said dick fairly well, but to say that word properly, you have to get your mouth around it.

Try making your lips into a circle and yelling the word. It would have the best effect if you try it in a crowded pub to give you extra confidence. Just form your mouth into an “O” shape and yell dick!!!

I’m sure, that after practice, you will have mastered the oral exam, and people will come from far and wide to appreciate your new talent.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Ohio-Saint

You said dick fairly well, but to say that word properly, you have to get your mouth around it.

Try making your lips into a circle and yelling the word. It would have the best effect if you try it in a crowded pub to give you extra confidence. Just form your mouth into an “O” shape and yell dick!!!

I’m sure, that after practice, you will have mastered the oral exam, and people will come from far and wide to appreciate your new talent.

Seriously Ohio, you just can’t pull off a joke like that when you’ve got such a scary looking avatar pic. Goaty can get away with it, but his looks like a cute little toy. Bearsy looks super sweet, so he can pretty much get away with murder.

You’ve got to be smarter about this!!

Seriously Ohio, you just can’t pull off a joke like that when you’ve got such a scary looking avatar pic.

Hey now!!! That is a carefully selected part of one of my favourite paintings that I ever did!!! It represents about $3000 worth of original art + prints sold!!

It’s based on one of my own short morality tales that have been read in local churches despite me being an atheist!

Art: You have to love it or hate it. Anything inbetween, you just hang over your sofa.

Hating it is just as good as loving it, just as long as it gets a reaction. :smile:

To be honest I prefer ‘prick’. With a rolled ‘r’.
Please don’t selectively quote this post.

Originally posted by @Goatboy

To be honest I prefer prick.

How can we NOT edit that!!?

1 Like

She wanted to say dick too, but it’s very difficult to talk when you’ve got your mouth full.

So she got off at Walton on Thames in the end.

I have to say, considering how hot it was, how sweaty she was and how short her skirt was, her seat smelt AMAZING!

5 Likes

So she got off at Walton on Thames in the end. I have to say, considering how hot it was, how sweaty she was and how short her skirt was, her seat smelt AMAZING!

Ew, Chertsey. This is not like you! You’re normally such a well mannered Tory boy!

I liked it cos it gave me boner.

2 Likes

I can be. I can also be a downright fucking deviant :slight_smile:

Originally posted by @Bearsy

I liked it cos it gave me boner.

No way, me too.

Which brings me onto another subject - train boners.

I get the train to and from work every day, sit in the same carriage, listen to the same podcasts etc. However, every time I get off the train at Waterloo, I get a stonking boner down me leg. It goes pretty quickly, but I was just wondering if anyone else suffers from ‘train boners’?

No way, me too. Which brings me onto another subject - train boners. I get the train to and from work every day, sit in the same carriage, listen to the same podcasts etc. However, every time I get off the train at Waterloo, I get a stonking boner down me leg. It goes pretty quickly, but I was just wondering if anyone else suffers from ‘train boners’?

Oh. My. God.

i see a tramp wanking off in the train one time. He was kind of crouched down in the gangway, looking up the skirt of this bird who was sat down the way. She had them nice legs what are nicely plump + tan. Out of order obv but I was a bit aroused myself, cos he had a lovely big cock.

3 Likes