Hot hot hot!

Originally posted by @Chertsey-Saint

No way, me too. Which brings me onto another subject - train boners. I get the train to and from work every day, sit in the same carriage, listen to the same podcasts etc. However, every time I get off the train at Waterloo, I get a stonking boner down me leg. It goes pretty quickly, but I was just wondering if anyone else suffers from ‘train boners’?

Think we now know why the legendary poster on the other side is called Trousers.

He takes the train a lot.

By the way, what’s a train?

Kind of like a camel, except less comfortable and worse smelling.

3 Likes

This thread has provided much needed light relief this evening, I’m currently scouring the internet trying to find a holiday to replace the one that got cancelled because some fucked up deviant decided that he didn’t like the way some people live their life, the very same life that he was living!!!

I am pissed off, very pissed off! And yes I do think and care about the people that got killed and inured…

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

No way, me too. Which brings me onto another subject - train boners. I get the train to and from work every day, sit in the same carriage, listen to the same podcasts etc. However, every time I get off the train at Waterloo, I get a stonking boner down me leg. It goes pretty quickly, but I was just wondering if anyone else suffers from ‘train boners’?

Oh. My. God.

Its even worse when you get to the queue to go down to the underground, as we all get cramped together and I end up poking people with it.

I am part repulsed, part strangely intrigued by Chertsey’s tales of his hard on…

You both work in London, not beyond the wit of person for you to go check it out for real…

Originally posted by @BTripz

You both work in London, not beyond the wit of person for you to go check it out for real…

Behave, you old romantic.

I think it must be after sitting down for so long, the bloods stopped flowing a little, and I get up and it all rushes to that area, resulting in a boner. Or it may be that I just listen to ‘Sounds of sex’ on the train.

I got pissed in a beer garden :slight_smile:

Great day off.

That’s all very well, but without a boner popping up inappropriately that story is kind of as much use as the news that Bearsy just came back from the woods having had a dump

Do you ever get golf boners? Like when you see a well cut semi, a deep, sandy hole or a smooth putting surface?

Not to mention when you go balls deep into a wet hazard.

Originally posted by @Dubai_Phil

Originally posted by @Twiggy

I got pissed in a beer garden :slight_smile:

Great day off.

That’s all very well, but without a boner popping up inappropriately that story is kind of as much use as the news that Bearsy just came back from the woods having had a dump

Do you ever get golf boners? Like when you see a well cut semi, a deep, sandy hole or a smooth putting surface? Not to mention when you go balls deep into a wet hazard.

Sorry, I am Sotonians D_P. You have to ask that question of The Other Side’s D_P.

1 Like

Very sticky night last night, and not in that nice, dirty way.

Taking the office out to the back garden today.

Was just going to down another bottle of wine in the garden again today…but the Prezzo email told me they have a 2 for 1 offer on. Today only…so the good lady tells me we will be dining al fresco at their local eatery.

Tough being retired.

4 Likes

Hot and humid in London, but no sunshine. :frowning: wasted tanning opportunity.

Do boys care about topping up their tans?

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Hot and humid in London, but no sunshine. :frowning: wasted tanning opportunity. Do boys care about topping up their tans?

I would suggest,my that by the number of ‘boys’ that think it is ok to walk around the streets in city centres and just outside their houses, I would suggest that they do care, but are not worried about blinding people in the mean time, with there bright white bodies. This is normally the older man.

The younger boys (teenagers) , just love to show off their bodies whenever they can. I find both a little off putting. Ok at the beach or around a pool, but not in the streets.

On this note, walking around tesco topless or driving is not nice… Don’t do it!

it was clear blue skies here until about 30 minutes ago, now all gone. Got my cycling done, but the planned 30 miles changed to 16 as I was melting!

It’s raining in Birmingham no jokes

Originally posted by @Bearsy

It’s raining in Birmingham no jokes

Do you want me to post some pictures of Sunshine Sheila’s up here in London, to pass the time? On Oxford Circus there are short dresses and busty tops everywhere.

yeah ok, throw in a few bros tho, or we’ll have the papsweb equality censor on our back.

If he does put up some bros, can he at least put Spoiler at the start of the post. Thanks