How to make your man love you

Things that’ll secure my love:-

1. Knowledge.
  2. Cooking skills
  3. Decent taste in music (decent as judged by me)
  4. Compassion.
  5. Reliability.
  6. Videogaming status
  7. Access and attitude to weed
  8. Clothes shopping trips that result in boners
  9. A review of the Big Lebowski
  10. Surviving a meeting with my family
2 Likes

Good list, Papster.

I’ll try my own. Things that will secure my love.

1. Make me laugh

2. Emotional intelligence

3. Really bloody good at something

4. Positivity in face of adversity

5. Kindness/unselfishness

6. Good cooking skills

7. Openness/honesty

8. Really fucking fancy me, at all times

9. Win the respect of my family

10. Non conformist, or at least, likes/gets non conformity

7 Likes
  1. Likes being tied up.
3 Likes

I fear a Goaters drawn out list here, could be enough for him to over take me on the leaderboard. Probably just on my upvotes alone…

2 Likes

Hey Lou, that would be the EXACT same list I would come up with if someone asked me to.

Originally posted by @Goatboy

1. Likes being tied up.

Tethered, surely?

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Fatso

Hey Lou, that would be the EXACT same list I would come up with if someone asked me to.

We’re like twins, Fatso, separated at birth. I wonder if we look alike too.

My wife’s met all my 10 - and continues to 8 years on. One addition required though:

1. Needs a fucking driving licence
1 Like

Nope. That’s me done.

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

I fear a Goaters drawn out list here, could be enough for him to over take me on the leaderboard. Probably just on my upvotes alone…

Nope. That’s me done.

You’re easy pleased.

All my wife has to do to make me love her is to be at close proximity to me.

Sure, she can get on my nerves at times, but I can also do that for myself.

She could nag less, but then again, I could make more effort, and her nagging is usually justified.

She could be better looking (not) But then again, I’m not George Clooney either.

She could try being some kind of perfect fantasy lady, but that’s not what I need. I need a real woman.

Never make me read a magazine article again.

You’re such an old romantic, Ohio! :slight_smile:

This cuts across both sexes, so I don’t want Lou or intiniki wielding the pinking shears near my special area.

Everyone is mental up close. It’s the mental you can live with that determines long-term relationships.

2 Likes

You assume we’d be able to find your special area?

I read through Lou’s great list and just don’t know which this little snippet from my other half would go under. He called me Chairman Mao yesterday due to a top I was wearing. Needless to say it’s unlikely I’ll be wearing that outfit again.

3 Likes

Originally posted by @Intiniki

Originally posted by @pap

This cuts across both sexes, so I don’t want Lou or intiniki wielding the pinking shears near my special area.

Hahahahahaha!! Good one Intiniki.

1 Like

10/10 for me on this…although 8 would probably not be a 2 way street…

1 Like

A lot and time and effort has been put into this topic over the years but the one simple thing that I read that always sticks in my mind is this piece of advice.

Turn up naked. Bring beer.

Originally posted by @Intiniki

That’s not fair, Intiniki. Using my constant and calculating under-reporting of cock-size in a forum argument!

As I’ve said before, if you go around pretending like you’re rocking a Giant Redwood between your thighs, you’re only going to get laughed at when the big moment comes.

My strategy is the complete opposite. Make bold claims such as “I need an electron microscope to find the fucker”, spreading the mockery into manageable chunks and leaving the ground open for a pleasant surprise.

I can see that you’ve absorbed this at face value. I can’t blame you. It’s all true. I need an electron microscope to find the fucker.

1 Like

Don’t forget the spinning bow-tie, SOG!

2 Likes

Love it!