Hull City Away Build Up and Match Thread

I have to say sorry, I sign up to a stream to watch the second half and it goes to shit! Last time I had a stream we could not buy a win! FFS!

Or is it just coming to that time of year again, bit earlier than normal!

Just ain’t going to happen, I feel

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

Originally posted by @Fatso

each poor pass is making me more and more like swf’s Batman. And that’s not something anyone would want. This is genuinely making me angry. I may go on a rampage around the house. Throw some coffee tables over, spill some tea that sort of stuff.

Piss the bed?

that’s not a rampage, that’s just normal

That’s a fucking awful result right there.

Austin shit. Bertrand shit.

Fucking bollocks.

2 Likes

Really really poor. Conceded 2 quick goals and then couldn’t break them down for love nor money. Don’t think anyone had a particularly good game, VVD unbeatable in the air again but pretty crap tbh.

1 Like

steveintheforest - you’re fired!

:lou_wink_2:

that’s just poor. I didn’t mind losing to Chelsea as they just destroyed us and you can say that sometimes things like that happen. But here, this is our fault. I reckon we were complacent and just assumed we deserved the victory. The final ball was shit. Just bad. I can’t remember feeling this way about a saints defeat in ages.

1 Like

Its been a while since we absolutely threw away a match quite like that (maybe West Ham last year?).

Had enough of Clasie and Davis. Very, very average players and far too defensively-minded. Its like there’s some kind of a law against them playing a forward pass or beating a player.

Boufal has to start. In his cameo he beat more players, threaded more through-balls and put in better deliveries than the rest of the team put together for the whole match.

Right lasagne mmmmmm

Fucking awful. All thye good work over the last few weeks wasted, left McQueen out, wtf is Clasie doing in the side before Hojbjerg, What’s the point in making Boufal our record signing if we don’t play him ffs.JWP has great game against Inter, so leave him out in favour of useless twat Davis, spends every game running round in circles until he disappears up his own backside. Tadic hasn’t provided one assist this season, not one. Our strikers can’t hit a cow’s arse with a banjo, yet Gallagher banging them in every week for Blackburn. Some serious thinking needs to be done after this debacle.

2 Likes

I’m going to cheer myself up by putting a roast dinner on, drinking some wine and having a cheeky wank. Does anyone wish to join me? I’m on Skype and FaceTime.

3 Likes

Didn’t see that coming at all.

Originally posted by @Dubai_Phil

Are you talking about the result or Fatso’s previous comment?

Originally posted by @Dubai_Phil

You talking about Fatso?

too slow Sim :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Originally posted by @gavstar

too slow Sim :lou_wink_2:

Phil can confirm that I don’t have that problem.

good Skype, Phil. Let’s do it again next defeat.

7 Likes

People have short memories. In my lifetime (which is getting on) this was the kind of game we used to lose all the time until 3 or 4 years ago.

Now it only happens once or twice a year. I’ll take that. Onwards and upwards.

4 Likes

Calm down everyone.

I think you’ll find Fatso is now remarkably calm.

1 Like

Just when you think you’re out, they pull you back in…

fuckitall