Hull City Away Build Up and Match Thread

After I have Skype-Jizzed, I will always take a cigarette and feel incredibly calm. However, since then I have had some wine and now have a whiskey, which usually gets the demons going again. Basically, watch this space.

3 Likes

It happens…Leicester got turned over at home to WBA…European football takes its toll.

4 Likes

It was all my fault.

I had to stop watching at 29 minutes to go and train the volunteers for the Golf down here.

Basically spent 25 minutes telling Golf stories to a captive audience.

I’ve got the message.

Dear Fatso.

Let’s Skype again some time.

It was good for me

Until we replace or upgrade Davis we will always be a Davis type team. He would make a good Bourmouth player

Nah.

One poor afternoon doesn’t warrant a witch hunt - there are other forums for that.

Fuck off rallyboy and fuck off newyork. I’ve already started a witch hunt for Claise. There’s no room for denying the need for a witch hunt nor for suggesting someone else.

I’d rather see Clasie’s place in the team go to JWP. Gives us much more going forward and it would be great to have him finally nail down a place in our first XI.

We could just combine Clasie and JWP into one hate figure? We could then shout at that one person :laughing:

1 Like

Sometimes during the game today I mistook Claise for Davis, so happy to merge them two and hate the Clavis hybrid cunt that is produced.

Well you’re just angry so that doesn’t count mate.

Fuck you Ted! Fuck you and Clavis.

1 Like

Well that did not go to plan

Late night saturday with fireworkss a 21st birthday party at the same time, then up early in the pub for the boxing all morning to the outside bar alll afternoon then asleep before the game kicks off awake just in time to get the resullt.

Wow, you’re 21 now Phil?

Originally posted by @Dubai_Phil

Wow, you’re 21 now Phil

I wish, the nippers friend from Thailand was :lou_lol:

Originally posted by @PhilippineSaint

Originally posted by @Dubai_Phil

Wow, you’re 21 now Phil

I wish, the nippers friend from Thailand was :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Getting better players is not a witch hunt. Claise and JWP can or might get better due their age. Davis is not going to get any better due to his age. He is a good backup player just like Yoshida. I think we should keep him as that and respect the fact he is going to always give his best but sadly his best is not where Saints need to going if we are going to progress. Im convinced the club thought either JWP or Claise would take his place last year. I really want one of them to step up.

JWP had a fantastic game on Thursday, borderline man of the match. Bit soon to get the knives out surely ?

Definatly think JWP can do it. I think he has got a lot better this year, just needs his shooting boots on

Perhaps this result shows how we have over achieved for a month or so. Lets face it, Hull were there to be taken, and we couldn’t. Have become predictable, keep possession but not create enough chances, and the few we do create cannot take them. This was against probably the weakest team in the league, doesn’t bode well for our future. Next up The Red Shite, followed by The Blue Shite, we will need divine intervention to get anything positive from these! On current form i fear the Liverpool game could be embarrassing.

IMO we need to find a place in the side for Sam McQueen, he will be desperate to continue his run and do well, we must capitalize on that. Boufal must start, likewise Hojbjerg, and Ward Prowse needs an extended run. He always looks as if he might do something, Davis works hard admittedly, but running around and producing nothing is not an option any more. When was the last time when he is in a position to shoot, he didn’t blast it 10 metres wide or over the crossbar?

Consideration must be given to recalling Gallagher if possible, we need a proper, consistent goalscoring striker. I did have hopes that Charlie might be the one, but now i doubt it. Also he looks overweight, unfit and runs out of steam quickly. Some hard decisions need to be taken by Puel.

4 Likes