I look at the table and I'm very concerned, bollocks to the clappers I'm fucking worried!

We are also two home victories over getting back up there and challenging for European football again - that is the way it is when you are a mid table side. If the recent loses were spread across the season would we be so concerned? A win away from Everton at the moment and we are panicking. Current form is poor granted but in that current form we saw off Aresenal and played WHU off the park in the first half so clearly we are no mugs. If we can find our shooting boots we will be fine. If we cant…eek.

Probably needs a new thread, and, of course, I can’t be bothered to broach the subject on Saintsweb. When we speak of ‘Africans’ and their behaviour, their propenisty to be difficult, their inability to perform when it’s cold oop north etc., are we talking absolute racist bollocks?

Given there’s a zillion nations on that continent and hundreds of players from there aren’t bolshy workshy cunts.

Europeans are also not performing in the team, as are out of position Asians.

Interesting.

Baz is happy with mid-table, but concerned that we are currently mid-table.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

4 Likes

Yes, this all seems a good opportunity to character assassinate Barry, which of course, is why we all came here in the first place. THE PROBLEM WITH BARRY, you see, is that he is unable to comprehend complex systems with vast numbers of variables, or even slightly complex systems with a medium range of variables. Basically, anything more complicated than a coin toss, he’s not fucking interested.

This thread is a case in point. It starts off with a Complex System + Variables producing a Saints defeat. Barry looks at this, and thinks, omg, Complex Systems + Variables always = Saints Defeat! We’re fucked! We’re never gonna win again! Then of course the Complex System + Variables produced Saints Win vs Arsenal, and Barry got over-excited, and ate his cunt words, because he had now learned that Complex System + Variables always means Saints Win, and he could easily see we would win every game from then on, till the end of time and beyond.

And now it’s all turned bad for him again. Poor Barry RIP. For my part, I aint seen a minute’s football since the Arsenal game, so I dunno what ur all fucking moaning about anyway RIP.

6 Likes

I assumed this was a thread about this weeks high earners on papsweb, when does a week start for instance ? will my indian based PA’s posts be counted, what does goatboy do with his life to top the charts every week, is he leicester or is he man city?

You’ve been on the pipe again haven’t you? Your mum will go spare.

Originally posted by @Sfcsim

We will win the next 2 league games.

There we go! :lou_wink_2:

5 Likes

deep breath Barry…and relax…

Originally posted by @lifeintheslowlane

deep breath Barry…and relax…

We hope not to see this panic any time soon. We do not like a worried Barry! Now I do not say we will reach 40 points by the end of March as a negative thing, but that is the first benchmark. The sooner we reach it the more games we have to be challenging the top 6/7. I said the end of March, but will go mid March now. This will give us 9 more games and 27 points to play for.

Blimey, I completely underestimated how about by mid Feb? Also this would give us 36 points to play for, so potentially 76 points. I think we will end on 55/60 points.

Oh and if you’re happy and you know it clap your hands!

1 Like

I’ve been looking at our remaining fixtures, and, well, accepting the fact that there’s no easy game in the Prem, I reckon we’re definitely in the running for improving on last season’s seventh place finish.

4 Likes

6th, Bazza,

Can you categorically state that I have zero chance of winning the Euro Millions jackpot please?