Koeman at Finch Farm with his agent?

Sounds plausible, Mr Bulsara.

I’m just of the view that IF these meetings take place, then why not in a quiet pub in the Cotswolds?

But IF that is/was the case, we surely have given permission for Everton to talk to the agent?

Does it work that way with managers’ agents?

Oh noes !

I was sure this time we were going to have a manger that stayed with us forever.

I haven’t a clue but Koemans agent was at Finch Farm yesterday.

I can believe agent talking to Everton srs. Still think Cooman will vote STAY tho.

1 Like

What have SFC and Koeman said on the matter the last few days?

Anyway.

I’ve always been rather uncomfortable with Sky. They are very clever with the way they announce this news. They always use their ‘sources’

They also run the betting outfit that benefits from these rumours.

How can that not be seen as completely corrupt?

4 Likes

Originally posted by @saintbletch

Sounds plausible, Mr Bulsara.

The bit where Barry doesn’t care if we believe him or not wasn’t v.plausible IMO. I think he cares v.deeply. I remember how upset he was when people lolled at his Lallana rumour. He was on suicide watch for a bit. He still keeps bringing it up, even now.

1 Like

I was wronged and felt deeply hard done by, I went walking in the Shetlands for 6 months and found myself again…

1 Like

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

I was wronged and felt deeply hard done by, I went walking in the Shetlands for 6 months and found myself again…

Hanging out of the back of a pony?

You have long hair and I was drunk…

5 Likes

Just relax…would Koeman go to a club that’s simply known as the “Other Club in Liverpool”?

I think not. :lou_lol:

This is where people go into meltdown and attack the messenger, either you believe it or you don’t.

If this was TSW, you’d be Sorry Banchez already :lou_sunglasses:

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

So you felt persecuted and unable to stay in your country so decided to seek shelter in another more welcoming one ?

Bit of bombshell

4 Likes

Shetland is another World Sussex, one from millios of years ago as well by the looks of the locals and land.

By Shetlands, Barry means the UI.

I am not sure who he insults more with that comparison.

Spreading the word young Pap, I love helping others, Lallanagate proved this, you proved it by not believing I lived in Liverpool.

Both times Bazza bang on the money and you and Steve Grants Saints Web were incorrect, Bazza is gracious, nice and an allround legend and forgives, he’ll even forgive you this time.

Your welcome.

Barry xxxxxx

Now pipe up bitches.

Last time I heard from Ron he was thanking me for renewing my season ticket. He wouldn’t do that and then go to Everton would he?

He kept bloody emailing me as well, I had to ask him to stop, he was becoming a bit needy.